Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

i hate today's society and the need for instant gratification & reactions without doing the leg work to build foundation or get all the facts.

If you're referring to the fact that Magic fans are pissed about this robbery, then you are an idiot. Do you expect us to rejoice now that we know we are stuck in mediocrity hell?

We're talking about millionaires who earn their pay to throw a ball into a bucket.

In any business model, if you put an inferior product out then people will not buy in. Same with fanfare for what now is going to be a crappy, miserable, Washington Wizards-esque franchise for several years to come.

I'm a *****in fan who has to PAY to support this team (i.e. from team gear and tickets to watch them). Zero legwork is required from me, a fan.

Your statement couldn't be more narrow-minded.

*****in' SHEEPLE!!!!

Yeah I'm having trouble accessing Real GM as well. Looks like the website can't handle the amount of traffic it's receiving right now.

Dang. The Dwightmare shut them down!

Look in the NBA you either bottom out and rebuild or you are a contender. Being stuck in the middle is the worst. So we become like the Jazz or Nuggets and get the 5-8 seed every year and be a first round casualty. No thanks. I would rather build towards a better goal. I know the immediacy is to get on ESPN and feel sorry for ourselves but you have to be patient. Dwight gave us a 2 team list and we made it work without paying Lopez and Humphries 25 million this year. It will be okay.

Yeah....like the Wizards.

:rolleyes:

It puzzles me the amount of people who are complaining that this puts us in mediocrity hell. How in the world does it do that? lol This team is terrible and will be picking top 5 next June. Exactly what we want.

If you're referring to the fact that Magic fans are pissed about this robbery, then you are an idiot. Do you expect us to rejoice now that we know we are stuck in mediocrity hell?

We're talking about millionaires who earn their pay to throw a ball into a bucket.

In any business model, if you put an inferior product out then people will not buy in. Same with fanfare for what now is going to be a crappy, miserable, Washington Wizards-esque franchise for several years to come.

I'm a *****in fan who has to PAY to support this team (i.e. from team gear and tickets to watch them). Zero legwork is required from me, a fan.

*****in' SHEEPLE!!!!

I'm curious, how exactly are we stuck in mediocrity? Would you prefer that we bottom out or that we become the Atlanta Hawks? No one was offering a HOF'r for Dwight, this is what we had to work with. If you want to be pissed off that Otis ruined this team I'm with you, getting pissed about what we took to begin rebuilding is nonsense.

*****in' SHEEPLE!!!!

The only thing that has bailed out ownership out of their ineptness is an unbelievable string of ping pong ball luck. If we didnt get lucky with those guys we would have been the Wizards all along.

The only thing that has bailed out ownership out of their ineptness is an unbelievable string of ping pong ball luck. If we didnt get lucky with those guys we would have been the Wizards all along.

Agreed.