Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I'm starting to think that Henny's visit to Dwight was a mistake. I feel our leverage of trading the best center in the game diminishing. I just hope that he can pull a rabbit out of his hat. If he does, I will officially brand him as Henny the Magician. If not, it's gonna be a tough row to hoe for Magic fans.

I'm starting to think that Henny's visit to Dwight was a mistake. I feel our leverage of trading the best center in the game diminishing. I just hope that he can pull a rabbit out of his hat. If he does, I will officially brand him as Henny the Magician. If not, it's gonna be a tough row to hoe for Magic fans.

I know what you mean.It almost feels like we have lost all leverage but we know its Dwights camp spinning this.Here's hoping Henny hits a home run with a trade.

Also, It did almost feel like Henny went un announce to visit Dwight and got thrown out of the house.

Why was it a mistake? If no one from the magic takes the time to travel out to LA to burp and change Dwight's diaper he says no one cares and when they do he throws a temper tantrum that just happens to get "leaked" he's intentionally hurting our leverage there's no right or wrong moves by the magic here. I hope they trade is ass to La and pulls that trade me to Bk or i walk **** there. I'd love to see LA get stuck with Lopez to compliment grandpa kobe and nash

Stopped reading at Shaq.

I really didn't, but you get my point.

At least he's acting like a decent human being for once in his life. Ya gotta love the big dummy.

Maybe not so much

Stopped reading at Shaq.

I really didn't, but you get my point.

At least Shaq speaks for himself (though he often sounds like a self-absorbed jerk). Meanwhile, Dwight has the EQ of a 6th grader and can't speak for himself. When he does, it's usually a goofy, lie-infested, people-pleasing bunch of bullspit. I'd rather be dealing with Shaq any day of the week.

A husband comes home and tells his wife I want a divorce, calls her all kinds of names, tells her he is not getting what he wants out of the marriage( she's not trying hard enough) and that he's wants to marry a prettier woman and wants his wife to get her for him. Oh, and he does it in front of his children but tells them he loves them even though he's bailing on their mother. Think the kids might resent him?

How can DH delude himself that he's only bailing on the organization, but not on the fans?

I suppose when you live in such a narcissistic bubble, your reality becomes twisted to however you want to view it.

I suppose when you live in such a narcissistic bubble, your reality becomes twisted to however you want to view it.

Boom, boom, boom

10. Dwight Howard returns to Orlando, TBD: Howard hasn't been traded yet, but he'll likely be moved by the middle of the season when the league's trade deadline arrives. This much is certain: Howard shouldn't expect a warm reception from the local fans for his next game in Orlando – regardless of whether he's wearing the uniform of the Magic or some other team.

"They are going to boo the [expletive] out of him," one Magic player said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--nba-s-2012-13-schedule--10-games-to-watch.html

JJ, J-Rich, BBD or Q-Rich imo