Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Or come up gimpy for the last few months, then bolt to LA during the playoffs, and think that wouldn't null and void any BS deal he had in place? I mean, how naive is this guy?

...this

I think Dwight is intentionally destroying our leverage in an effort to decrease our compensation. I think its important to him that the team he goes to isn't gutted in order to acquire him.

He barely knows what he's doing, its more his camp

ah my bad, im sure he's heard the "loyalty" quote plenty times by now

Without a doubt. Watching that clip would HAVE to hit a nerve though you would think. Right? I mean, if he's human.

Looks like Lamb will be off the table for sometime....

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

RT @jonathan_feigen: Rockets announce the signing of their first-round picks, Jeremy Lamb, Royce White and Terrence Jones.

whats the deal with Ebanks??? to me he is a very limited player, nothing special...

Ebanks is a hustler and hungry to make a splash in the league. I would describe him, in his current state, as Matt Barnes with a better finishing touch around the rim but worse at shooting the 3. He rarely attempted 3's and never made one. He seems to have a passable mid range shot. He was benched for around half the season, then started in Kobe's place when he needed to recover from an ankle injury. In his first game after rotting on the bench he scored 12 points as a starter, mostly via garbage collection, so he has that aspect in his game. In the Lakers vs OKC game in the regular season that led to 2OT, he ended up defending Durant and did a decent job. Durant finished the game 11/34 FGA. He had a nice block against Harden in a separate game that you can see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiTjIE2YvcY

He's a solid roleplayer. You could do a lot worse.

The #Orlando #Magic also are not playing on Thanksgiving, New Year's Day or on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

Oh snap. Gonna be a long month

Looks like Lamb will be off the table for sometime....

RT @jonathan_feigen: Rockets announce the signing of their first-round picks, Jeremy Lamb, Royce White and Terrence Jones.

Not really, the Magic and Rocket can reach an agreement on a framework right now but can't be made official till then.

Read up on the Donte Green-Ron Artest trade.

• Downvote 1

The #Magic are scheduled to appear on ESPN only twice and not at all on ABC. Not sure about TNT yet.

The #Magic have no TNT games scheduled. So, in all, the team has only two nationally televised games (not counting NBA TV).