Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Peter Vescey and Bill Ingram are reporting Nazr Mohammed has agreed to a deal with the Bulls, and Asik will not be matched. I would still wait for a more reputable source to completely believe it though.

Get this done....

ORL get:

KMart (expiring)

Parsons

Lamb

Motiejunas

Toronto pick

6 mil TBE (for BBD)

McRobert (expiring)

Ebanks (S&T 2mil)

Hou get:

Bynum

BBD

QRich

pick from LA

LA get:

Howard

JRich

we buy out Hedo and Duhon next season

Get this done....

ORL get:

KMart (expiring)

Parsons

Lamb

Motiejunas

Toronto pick

6 mil TBE (for BBD)

McRobert (expiring)

Ebanks (S&T 2mil)

Hou get:

Bynum

BBD

QRich

pick from LA

LA get:

Howard

JRich

we buy out Hedo and Duhon next season

LA makes out like bandits.

Houston does all the heavy lifting, takes back 2 of the bad contracts and only gets Bynum?

LA doesn't have any picks left.

• Upvote 1

LA makes out like bandits.

Houston does all the heavy lifting, takes back 2 of the bad contracts and only gets Bynum?

LA doesn't have any picks left.

You are right... here you go babe...

Get this done part#2

ORL get:

KMart (expiring)

Parsons

Lamb

Toronto pick

6 mil TBE (for BBD)

McRobert (expiring)

Ebanks (S&T 2mil)

Blake (swap w/ Duhon, trade blake later)

Hou get:

Bynum

BBD

QRich

LA get:

Howard

JRich

Duhon

we buy out Hedo next season

Bill Ingram ‏@TheRocketGuy

We've been told Bynum might actually re-up in Houston, while Dwight repeatedly says he won't ....

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

"@AQS18:When will the Dwightmare on Elm Street end?" We now finally have a checkered flag. Or pistol shot? I shouldn't use NASCAR analogies.

"@EnetricRealGM: You make a valid point. All I'm saying is that Moneyball Morey has a plan, I know so and relaying it, and he's set to move.

• Upvote 1

Bill Ingram ‏@TheRocketGuy

We've been told Bynum might actually re-up in Houston, while Dwight repeatedly says he won't ....

"@AQS18:When will the Dwightmare on Elm Street end?" We now finally have a checkered flag. Or pistol shot? I shouldn't use NASCAR analogies.

"@EnetricRealGM: You make a valid point. All I'm saying is that Moneyball Morey has a plan, I know so and relaying it, and he's set to move.

Interesting takes, but it seems Ingram and Mejia are only offering their opinions. I just want to know why the hell Asik's OS hasn't reached Chicago yet. This is getting ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

Interesting takes, but it seems Ingram and Mejia are only offering their opinions. I just want to know why the hell Asik's OS hasn't reached Chicago yet. This is getting ridiculous.

Indeed, this is getting ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

As much as i would love to have any combinations of Lamb,Parsons, and Motiejunas if have a feeling we'll only get 1 of those 3 plus KMart,Patterson,Jones/Morris, and both those 1st round picks from tor and dal then they also take a couple of bad contracts probably Davis and Duhon.

I'd be okay with that. I would prefer getting 2 of those three players (lamb,parsons,motiejunas) but i'm trying to be more realistic since they're absorbing bad contracts as well. And lets not forget that this is also a huge gamble for them.

I just want to get a deal done soon. A fair one. Then we could move on and get a clearer picture of the start of our future.

Deadline for Asik offer sheet ia tuesday. Could be earlier than that since Bulls aren't likely to match with the acquisiton of Nazr Mohammed.

Lets get this deal done after tuesday, Henny!