Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Can someone with twitter ask Stephen a Smith why he keeps spewing up Dwight to Brooklyn when it is completely and totally IMPOSSIBLE

I wish it were medieval times and we could throw eggs and salad ingredients at people we didn't like

• Upvote 1

"The Magic have played this right the entire way so far, holding out for the right deal, not the fastest one, and with as many suitors as they have, there's no reason to rush. Better to wait to see if someone will take Turkoglu. They need to clear the decks. Any offer that isn't offering to do that isn't trying hard enough. This is Dwight Howard we're talking about, here."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19608085/Report:-Lakers-willing-to-take-back-Richardson-in-Dwight-trade,-not-Turkoglu

"The Magic have played this right the entire way so far, holding out for the right deal, not the fastest one, and with as many suitors as they have, there's no reason to rush. Better to wait to see if someone will take Turkoglu. They need to clear the decks. Any offer that isn't offering to do that isn't trying hard enough. This is Dwight Howard we're talking about, here."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19608085/Report:-Lakers-willing-to-take-back-Richardson-in-Dwight-trade,-not-Turkoglu

I like this

I've always said that if we let Dwight go without Turkoglu our GM should be fired right away

Didn't that happen when Arielle was banned?

On the contrary. I think Jareth made a mess when he thought for a while that Arielle was Arielle Kebbell. That girl had him going for awhile. That was classic!

I see a lot of complaining that something hasn't happened yet. If you think about it, by involving the Lakers you are creating a larger list of teams that can be worked with. Has Bynum come out and said that he will only resign with Brooklyn? No, so if you are working with LA you open yourself up to teams that would be willing to part with assets to get Bynum. I would also add that those of you that feel the longer this goes on the greater the chance we get less for Dwight are not thinking this through. If Houston really wants him what happens if we start working with LA or other teams in 3 way deals? They have to adjust to make their offer more attractive. The same thing happens if LA really wants him, or some other team really wants Bynum. Just because some idiot with a Twitter account says something doesn't make it a fact.

This

I mean, if you say so. I don't buy it personally but, I am both cynical and skeptical beyond belief so pay me no mind.

I'm only going by what was said about him in the posts that the Rockets fans on this site have posted. I've never visited their site or know anything about him independent of what is posted on here.