Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I like Lamb a lot and think he has great potential. Out of all the players we could be getting, he is the one who could be an All-Star. However, is anyone else concerned that he is just a volume shooter? So far he has been fantastic in summer league, but he is taking a large % of shots and really isn't contributing besides scoring. I think his high for rebounds was 4 and his high for assists so far may be 2.

I think people are significantly undervaluing the worth of Dwight and Bynum. Dwight's a top 3 player in this league in his prime. Bynum's a top 10-15 player in this league and entering his prime.

I like Lamb a lot and think he has great potential. Out of all the players we could be getting, he is the one who could be an All-Star. However, is anyone else concerned that he is just a volume shooter? So far he has been fantastic in summer league, but he is taking a large % of shots and really isn't contributing besides scoring. I think his high for rebounds was 4 and his high for assists so far may be 2.

No. He takes smart shots and was often accused of not being aggressive enough in college.

No. He takes smart shots and was often accused of not being aggressive enough in college.

Admittedly I did not watch much college ball. I was just worried that he may be one of those guys who can score 20 a game but can't contribute anywhere else. How is his defense?

Before the draft, I'm fairly certain Dwight could have landed us Lowry (Toronto's pick), Martin, all three 1sts, and one or two other Houston young guns. The desperation on this board has become quite bad...

"Right now, I'd take green eggs and ham, Lamb and arena bbq for Howard. That'd be awesome."

Pull it together, people! Dwight is at Orlando's mercy here.

Admittedly I did not watch much college ball. I was just worried that he may be one of those guys who can score 20 a game but can't contribute anywhere else. How is his defense?

Really good. He plays on both ends and has a 7' wingspan.

EDIT: His "D" is really good when he wants it to be

Before the draft, I'm fairly certain Dwight could have landed us Lowry (Toronto's pick), Martin, all three 1sts, and one or two other Houston young guns. The desperation on this board has become quite bad...

"Right now, I'd take green eggs and ham, Lamb and arena bbq for Howard. That'd be awesome."

Pull it together, people! Dwight is at Orlando's mercy here.

Awww

Dwight DM's random fans on Twitter and Morey texts message board posters. This aint your daddy's NBA.

I thought the Clutch guy had some legitimate connection to the team and then also happened to post on the Rocket's official forums.

If we end up with Hill, Ebanks, Lamb and one more rookie with picks and send out at least two bad deals I'll make the biggest mess in my pants this board has ever seen.

Didn't that happen when Arielle was banned?

I thought the Clutch guy had some legitimate connection to the team and then also happened to post on the Rocket's official forums.

I mean, if you say so. I don't buy it personally but, I am both cynical and skeptical beyond belief so pay me no mind.