Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

If HOU is only offering White or Jones, Morris or Patterson, and 1 first round pick, I don't blame him for holding out...

We have no idea what the exact offers are, but Henny will wait for the right deal or hold on to him.

Its what I fear. I know it isn't in his best interest to make a deal just to end this circus but one has to wonder if his inexperience has played a role on why a deal couldn't get done.

If HOU is only offering White or Jones, Morris or Patterson, and 1 first round pick, I don't blame him for holding out...

We have no idea what the exact offers are, but Henny will wait for the right deal or hold on to him.

Exactly. No one knows what these offers are for us to be calling for Henny to hurry up. If Houston is only offering your package and LA is only offering Gasol and Nets offering Lopez, what do you do?

At the end of the day, gotta trust Rob will do what's best for our team.

It has to be done before training camp IMO.

Would you like more rookies and less contracts taken back or less rookies and more bad contracts taken back?

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

I"ll take Lamb and Jones and Tor 1st and Dal 1st for Dwight, Jrich, Duhon.

Lamb and Jones, these two guys must be included, everything else is workable and I don't care...

Ab-so-fukkin-lutely........probably need the TOR pick as well....

by the way, do you guys think Houston offered all their picks to us on a draft night? and their offer was better back then? not sure though we would pick Lamb and Jones with those selections...

by the way, do you guys think Houston offered all their picks to us on a draft night? and their offer was better back then? not sure though we would pick Lamb and Jones with those selections...

I think there are 3 sides to the story....What Hou says they offered, What Orl says Hou offered, and what Hou actually offered....