Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Dude u need to get laid. You dont need to talk down to every1 everytime u post. Yea it sounds like u no what ur talking about but y be a meany bout it, chill bro- We all r friendlys, thx

realest sentences ever

I know NOTHING about the CBA so I couldn't even try to argue against you..haha.. But isn't Hollinger over at ESPN a cap guy? He is usually pretty good at writing something. I'd just think he would be all over this "rumored" trade.

Not really. The only real "CAP guy" at ESPN is Coon, and he only works their part time(he's actually a lawyer, if I remember right).

Hollinger's more a stat analysis guy.

Dude u need to get laid. You dont need to talk down to every1 everytime u post. Yea it sounds like u no what ur talking about but y be a meany bout it, chill bro- We all r friendlys, thx

Believe me that was not vintage DOM and that was not a mean post :D

• Upvote 1

Believe me that was not vintage DOM and that was not a mean post :D

Nope...

And to be fair, DOM doesn't go off on everyone... Just the posts that don't make sense and have no factual evidence.

He is like a fact checker....lol

Also, guys, Hennigan worked with Presti for a very long time. They are obviously not on the same team anymore, but it wouldn't be so hard to imagine that Henny speaks with him often. This crappy rumor deal is not something that you would think someone who learned under the best would accept.

What?? So they can cancel on the joe johnson trade? Or am i reading that wrong

That would be bush league and they would be blacklisted by all the other teams.

Sure.

Maybe if the Nets back out of the Atlanta deal and offer us the scraps and picks they were sending in addition to the picks they have already offered us we would have something to talk about? How about Green, Morrow, and a boatload of picks and they can send the other garbage to other teams to get us more picks.

From the packages I have seen- Lopez kills one deal and Lopez and Walton make another one even worse!