Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

You really wish someone would get injured? That shows quite a bit of low character, to be honest.

I guess I have low character too then in this case - I wouldn't mind seeing Dwight have a season ending back injury in Houston before he signs a new contract.

However, if he wanted to play in Orlando I'd be for it - too bad he wants nothing to do with Orlando.

How could he restore his reputation - resign with Orlando, keep his mouth shut and play his ass of and be mean about it.

Since that won't happen, we'll see if Houston really wants Dwight and gets real with their offer.

• Upvote 1

Why are we freaking out over a Ping rumor?

Why would I freak out?? Because it's Butch Carter.. His name shouldn't be mentioned in this league for any consideration on head coach... If we pushed out Malone, Shaw, Sloan and several other great assistant coaches for this guy "Good Job Rob" will just be called "robbed"

ya if you like cool hipsters breaking doors and throwing footballs at goal posts.

No, I just prefer the main actress in the movie to actually be hot

you was stating that Dwight can not be blamed for not recruiting players to come to Orlando, because we did not have any assets...I told you that we had Carter's expiring, Nelson's, Gortat's cap friendly contracts, draft picks which are great assets. Also, Carter in his prime was traded for even less...so if Dwight really wanted to stay in Orlando he would have actively recruited other players to come to Orlando, he never did...go read the reports...Howard wanted to team up with Deron since 2008...he decided to opt in last year because he thought he would make more money and traded to Nets anyway...he thought that if he was traded to Lakers last year it would not be that easy for him then to escape to Nets...

could be wrong but havent Bosh and CP3 been rumored to want a trade to Orlando in the past? I remember vividly Chris was rumored to have demanded one here. Don't remember Bosh exactly.

Nothing against you, YBR, but I can't wait until Dwight is traded. You being his spokesperson when he's too cowardly to talk for himself has become quite old. I can't wait for it to stop.

lol at you

you made that little speech to Curran earlier, then you come here and insult YBR for sharing things with us. I don't know why some of you take out some of your dwight frustration out on him, that is actually what's"old" around here.

I know YBR can stand up for himself but seriously you guys act like bitter little kids towards him for no reason sometimes. YBR never justifies everything Dwight says, but at the same time it's nice to have another POV instead of our own none of us actually know what goes on inside the magic organization but here's one consistency.....Stars always seem to want to leave.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

lol at you

you made that little speech to Curran earlier, then you come here and insult YBR for sharing things with us. I don't know why some of you take out some of your dwight frustration out on him, that is actually what's"old" around here.

I know YBR can stand up for himself but seriously you guys act like bitter little kids towards him for no reason sometimes. YBR never justifies everything Dwight says, but at the same time it's nice to have another POV instead of our own none of us actually know what goes on inside the magic organization but here's one consistency.....Stars always seem to want to leave.

He didn't insult YBR... So "lol at you"

calling YBR Dwights spokesperson was a passive aggressive insult buddy.

Read the entire post instead of taking it out of context. "You being his spokesperson when he's too cowardly to talk for himself has become quite old. I can't wait for it to stop." I really don't see how that's a shot at YBR, especially being that Soul Bro is not one to get into pissing matches on the forum. You're reacting to something that really isn't there.