Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Question for the board....If Dwight came out and had a presser in which he publicy fired HWNSNBU, and then begged the Orlando community for forgiveness, and said he would sign extension, and actually shed a tear...How many would actually believe him and welcome him back with open arms?

For me the HWNSNBU thing would be enough to show he was serious. Maybe YaboyR can relay this to him.

He said today his heart and soul is still in orlando but he feels they played him and he's not sure if this organzation is serious about getting a ring over making money

• Downvote 1

Just feels like 1 or 2 things are gonna happen:

1-trade deadline might be the earliest should anything happen

2-go into the whole season with Dwight, but sits

He said today his heart and soul is still in orlando but he feels they played him and he's not sure if this organzation is serious about getting a ring over making money

Tell him to stop listening to HWNSNBU and be his own man for once in his life. For cryin out loud Hennigan is in charge now not Otis, but why should Henny do ANYTHING for him when he shown that he changes his mind more than an alztimers patient. This is about MONEY for him and HWNSNBU just as much if not more than the Devos family, so that is pure garbage. Like I said in an earlier post he should sit down and talk to Tim Duncan, and get perspective on what a true professional is all about

How does DH think he got played. Did they tell him that Monta Ellis would be on the team. or what exactly. He got his wish in SVG getting canned and they got rid of the moron otherwise known as Otis. So where did the Magic go wrong in Howards mind? I am confused.

Yes because having one of the highest payrolls in the professional sports WORLD is not about getting a ring.....

• Upvote 1

Yes because having one of the highest payrolls in the professional sports WORLD is not about getting a ring.....

Exactly it is not that the team is more about making money, its that unfortunately they had an idiot in the front office making decisions and now that idiot is gone. It is going to take a couple years to get rid of the garbage players under contract. If I was Dwight I would focus my energy on sitting down with Hedo and J Rich and others and say "Hey look you guys are making a ton of money so why dont you pull your head out of your a**and get to work to earn that money". But then again that is going to be difficult when you have shown NO leadership yourself.

Exactly...Paying Arenas 10s of million to NOT play for us means the organization just wants to make money!!

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

The #Magic are coming out of left field with their coaching hire. Traits desired: a cerebral, patient teacher. Will miss SVG's exasperation.

so, I'm really reaching here but does anyone think this might have to do with retaining Dwight? We need someone who doesn't scream and yell and who will coddle him? I know I know, hyperbolizing. Just had gears turning there and wondered to myself.

Played? Only looking to make money? We've had one of the highest payrolls for the last few years and I believe we've been in the luxury tax the last few years. That's a weak reason.

Played? Only looking to make money? We've had one of the highest payrolls for the last few years and I believe we've been in the luxury tax the last few years. That's a weak reason.

GUYS im telling you it is HWNSNBU in this kids ear day in and out...It is what happens when the little devil is on your shoulder whispering thing in your ear..after so long you start to believe the garbage. Until Dwight owns up to that and fires that bum it wont change. Hell I will be his agent and give him 10X better advice for only 2% commish.

Making money? Haven't they been over the luxury tax the past bunch of years? They spend the money to win but have had inept leadership.

GUYS im telling you it is HWNSNBU in this kids ear day in and out...It is was happens when the little devil is on your shoulder whispering thing in your ear..after so long you start to believe the garbage. Until Dwight owns up to that and fires that bum it wont change. Hell I will be his agent and give him 10X better advice for only 2% commish.

maybe HWNSNBU knows something ugly on Howard and is holding him hostage...

doesn't make sense why you would hold on to an agent like tha... money and greed is probably the cause of all this