Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

if thats what you think of otis you are being too kind. I will go on record as saying Otis was far far worse for this team than brian hill ever was...and for those of you who remember only knappy had more venom for hill than I did...but that is debatable. Hill only screwed it for the time he was here (although he did a masterful job) but Otis has staying power.

I think Otis was an idiot, but compared to Brian Hill, well he was like a baby Einstein. Otis was really bad, but Brian Hill was the worst, the worst, the worst - anyone could have done a better job coaching - I could have done a better job by never showing up and say you guys figure it out - my job is to make sure Brian Hill doesn't set foot in the O-rena.

I understand you hating on Otis and he deserves it - he was absolutely horrible - but Otis was better - that isn't saying anything - I was going to say that isn't saying much, but it isn't saying anything is more appropriate.

Please join with me in the Orlando worst being

1) Brian Hill and no one close

Distant, distant honorable mentions - Shaq, Otis, Dwight

I have to say, my dog died this morning and I was having a relatively tough time already but this news is really helping to make me feel like killing myself.

sorry to hear about your dog

I don't post often these days, but today I just have the urge to post my thoughts about this whole ordeal:

HAHAHA.

That is all. As you were.

Very nice and insightful - not too many HA's stated well.

Exactly.. i'd still take a decent Houston trade even if dwight was willing to stay.

I believe this is shared by 90% + OM fans. Houston simply has the best package for Dwight, and he does not want to be here.

Full rebuilding mode.

Henny is simply not going to take one pick and give up one contract to Houston and get two draft picks. I think Henny is asking Houston to take all 4 bad contracts, give up at least three picks and at least 2 first round picks.

Houston really wants Dwight and there only realistic chance to get him is if they do it now.

They'll give up 2 to 3 rookies depending on who they are and KMartin, they'll get Dwight and at least 2 bad contracts - at a minimum Duhon and one other - and JRich is not really a bad contract - he can still play. They'll throw in 2 draft picks.

Orlando is asking for the world and Houston is low balling them. I think it will be very close to the above and include Lamb and/or Parsons as one of the guys.

Henny is simply not going to take one pick and give up one contract to Houston and get two draft picks. I think Henny is asking Houston to take all 4 bad contracts, give up at least three picks and at least 2 first round picks.

Houston really wants Dwight and there only realistic chance to get him is if they do it now.

They'll give up 2 to 3 rookies depending on who they are and KMartin, they'll get Dwight and at least 2 bad contracts - at a minimum Duhon and one other - and JRich is not really a bad contract - he can still play. They'll throw in 2 draft picks.

Orlando is asking for the world and Houston is low balling them. I think it will be very close to the above and include Lamb and/or Parsons as one of the guys.

Lets hope so a lot of people want parsons he will instantly become a fan favorite like Mike Miller 2.0. Hes more athletic than Miller ever was and can play the 1 through the 4 positions. I think Henny's philosophy is to bring guys who want to be here (and who are worth their contract of course i.e Anderson). Parsons would rather be a magic than anything else grew up a lifelong fan. Thats one of the main reasons I think this deal isnt done yet both us and Houston are adamant about Parsons. And I saw the Houston summer league game last night and if we get to pick two of the three draft picks go with lamb and jones white didnt play up to par. I have one question though if baby is included in the deal and there is no center we are getting from the Houston deal who is gonna start at center next year O'Quinn that new Mexican guy I mean we cant be serious starting those two