Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Chill bros -

The leaks are from HWNSNBU pushing for the deal.

Henny hasn't disputed them because they give him leverage.

Have faith

Holy hell I hope you REALLY know someone in the know and are right here......

Holy hell I hope you REALLY know someone in the know and are right here......

I don't know anyone, I just follow your tweets and then go cuddle with Cutestory and we just wait for it all to end under the stormy skies.

• Upvote 4

Any time I hear something along the lines of "getting close" in trade proposals, I suspect it's nothing more than bull**** to shake up other talks going on. Either you have a deal in place or you don't. None of this getting closer crap means anything. It's just a tactic.

Chill bros -

The leaks are from HWNSNBU pushing for the deal.

Henny hasn't disputed them because they give him leverage.

Have faith

:sos:

These two posts have made me feel a bit better. Also like someone said, Fegen represents Dwight, J-Rich, AND Humphries.. definitely the Nets and HWNSNBU pushing, pushing, pushing. But why right now? Wonder if it has something to do with Deron.. it's just a little odd, it's almost like they feel there's some sort of "now or never" deadline.

Just hope this ends well.. and for it to end well for the Magic, seems like Brooklyn absolutely cannot be involved! (unless we can at least find a way to rid ourselves or Hedo AND Duhon AND J-Rich. Then maybe a junky deal would be somewhat more worth it, at least our three worst contracts would be outta here.)

I don't know anyone, I just follow your tweets and then go cuddle with Cutestory and we just wait for it all to end under the stormy skies.

I've been there. Trust me, he aint worth it. Makes promises on a mayonnaise sandwich and a lolcat on the side then doesn't deliver, but still asks you to pay for it.

• Upvote 2

Haha in all seriousness, what in the hell have I done to all of you. I get it, I come off annoying, I ask a million questions, but is all of that really that awful? If you are blessed to know someone that gives you information, wouldn't you expect that people would ask things? We are all Magic fans here who just want our team to be competitive and these rumors put us on the verge of being very very bad. Again, I am sure I will get some smart a$$ comments from this post as well, just not sure why the hate.

Haha in all seriousness, what in the hell have I done to all of you. I get it, I come off annoying, I ask a million questions, but is all of that really that awful? If you are blessed to know someone that gives you information, wouldn't you expect that people would ask things? We are all Magic fans here who just want our team to be competitive and these rumors put us on the verge of being very very bad. Again, I am sure I will get some smart a$$ comments from this post as well, just not sure why the hate.

You ask a question every 10 minutes

Henny is playing a high stakes poker game here.

Hello, Riles? Henny here. See all those rumors blowing up the internet about D12 going to Brooklyn? Hope you enjoyed your one championship with the superfriends, because I'm gift wrapping the next 5 to Brooklyn. Unless of course you want to send Lebron here for Dwight.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1