Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Bill Simmons @sportsguy33

Refuse to believe 4-team Howard trade rumor since it involves the words "Brook Lopez" and "max deal." No NBA team could possibly be that dumb.

Apparently we are... :chairshot: :bigparty:

if this is all nets can do i just say wait it out for a better anything from either Houston or any other desperate team out there. i hope orlando doesnt do a trade that they will regret later.

Bill Simmons @sportsguy33

Refuse to believe 4-team Howard trade rumor since it involves the words "Brook Lopez" and "max deal." No NBA team could possibly be that dumb.

Apparently we are... :chairshot: :bigparty:

Thank you Bill Simmons- Henny can't control the media but he can ignore them

So the media drama can make Orlando do a crappy deal? I find that hard to believe- hey Magic enjoy mediocrity just so you don't have to be the laughing stock.....

Forgot to mention you just became the new Bobcats so your still a laughing stock

To be honest I'd rather have players on the Magic that want to be there, give their all everynight, and lose games then going through this circus again for another season.

This trade is a much more WORST variation of the same trade that the Nets offered us last year.

If we were going to do this trade anyway, why wait a whole year and have it be worst?

:band:

I DARE DWIGHT TO WALK ON US NEXT YEAR AND LOSE SO MUCH MONEY

HE WON'T

Truth.

Why can't RH see what we common folks do?

He has to have a plan right? I mean, he makes a million of $ to do this kinds of things right? He has to have a plan right? Right???

The Nets have sent medical records for their free agent center, Brook Lopez, to the Magic. Lopez would be the centerpiece of the players and picks that Orlando would take back in a package for Howard. However, the Nets have not asked for or received Howard’s medical records from Orlando, according to the source involved in the discussions, because the talks have not gotten to the point where a deal is imminent. Howard underwent back surgery in April to repair a herniated disc that kept him out of the playoffs.

Story here ----> http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/