Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I am actually starting to feel bad for Dwight. Really when you think about it, being advised to demand a trade, after a lockout was an incredibly stupid gamble by his people. You basically have no time between the demand, and training camp, and open yourself to a media frenzy. Then the more you're around an arena, with your face all over it, the more you realize you see what you built and don't want a trade so badly.

Then the constant leaks by his camp, not one leak has been good for him and/or his image because they've constantly tried to smear the Magic, hoping they'd be desperate and move him.

Then you go from just great basketball player to a "business" as well, when you have NO business experience and NO college level business education, if he had that he never woulda made some of the declarations to Magic fans that he has.

Dwight is not a bad guy, his ego may have swollen alot but he still has done alot of good things for people and that shouldn't be forgotten. It amazes me he still employs the people he does, he needs to listen to his damn parents who were working class people. I do hope in a few years after this all blows over he can become the old Dwight again, but he really needs to stop worrying so much about "business" that seems to have been the core of all his problems, if you win and dominate like he has, the business stuff will take care of itself

This

daldridgetnt profile

daldridgetnt Dwight update: Not close to a trade with Rockets wp.me/pPQKk-8Gc via @wordpressdotcom

Tried to warn you guys

yep that trade sucks, wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole

I'd rather keep D12 and convince him to stay rather than do this crap trade they are offering now. Damn, that other trade sounded so good too.

Get on your isht Houston.

Magic fan before: We're gonna dump all our bad contracts on Houston and rob them of their young talent!

Magic fan now: Trade sucks, do not want, wouldn't touch.

Ha.

and?

If I plan a public burning of all Dwight material (cards, jerseys, pictures, tweet transcripts) who will attend?? Thinking this Sunday and will invite all media including local and espn, bloggers, CBS.. Who's in???

• Downvote 2

^^ They don't like you posting whole articles, so i'll post the best tidbits:

If that's what they are offering, I'm not interested. I'd rather see what we could get before the trade deadline, and let him walk if we have to.

If I plan a public burning of all Dwight material (cards, jerseys, pictures, tweet transcripts) who will attend?? Thinking this Sunday and will invite all media including local and espn, bloggers, CBS.. Who's in???

No one. For one you arent the first to suggest it. Some guy from 104.1 thought it would be a good idea, which it isnt.

Second, until he is gone it is stupid to do anything.