Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I have not been hearing any Rockets rumors trading for Dwight, maybe they lost interest?

The Rockets will not lose interest until Dwight is gone. We didn't hear much about the Lakers until Steve Nash was all but a Knick. We'll see, this thing could be a big smoke screen to get everybody's final offer...

If Henningan makes the trade, is he worse than Otis?

Maybe its part of a bigger plan to stash picks and clear capspace quickly?

We are ridding of duhon and jrich right? Kind of a start

If Henningan makes the trade, is he worse than Otis?

At least Otis got players who can play. His mistake was giving them too much money.

RH is not only getting players who are scrubs, but these scrubs will have new contracts worth over $19 million (Walton's exp doesn't count).

I don't want Brook Lopez. I'm sure Rob has a plan in place and I trust him, but I still don't want Brook Lopez.

why... and why can't we find a 5th team to take the handicapped Lopez for another first round? why? and throw hedo in there

let's do a complete clean house with only 1st round picks back...

I don't want any sh1tty players

If the Magic can't find a 5th team to take Lopez it just proves that Lopez's contract is way too high. Even though I don't think this trade happens, I hope Henni is finding Lopez's true worth before giving him a huge deal.

Im for putn 6 or 7 of the guys i watched play today on the team like the pg from nova and the draft picks along with harper and sutton(freak athlete),liggens and westbrooke.thed at least net us a top draft pick and could also get better.HEART AND HUSTLE PART TWO

This is the Nets and HWNSNBU leaking the deal for the Magic to think about. They are using the media. I don't think Isiah Thomas would make this deal. There is too much suck in this trade for anyone to go for it.

I have to believe your right. A 3rd grader could tell you that's a bad deal for Dwight. This deal is basically Dwight for Lopez and 3 trash picks. If that's the best you can do let him walk. Go through the drama again times 10 as long as you don't take this.