Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

With this logic, you should wait for Lopez since he's under contract as well. Bynum is the far superior asset to have.

Do you understand what value means?

It's why every team in the league is after Dwight and Bynum and their 1 year, non committal, list of teams I'll play for contracts.

Lopez is also on an overpaid long term deal while Gasol is still a top PF on a shorter deal.

But ok. We're all GMs here.

And you don't think any trade we get for Dwight isn't the same thing? You think we can net something out of this world or getting Brook *****ing Lopez is a good option and better than this?

Go away I beg of you.

Bynum in this reported 4 way deal would go to Philly, not Orlando.

Also if Gasol has so much trade value, why is it that LA couldn't find any suitors for him when they were shopping him hard all season last year?

Boston Celtics wanted to trade Rajon Rondo For Pau Gasol, but LA Declined the trade.

Also Trade was about to go down with Josh Smith coming to LA & and Pau going to Atlanta, but Mitch also wanted Teague. So atlanta declined Pau isn't some freaking scrub lmao go look at him play in the Olympics.

Or LA held onto Gasol for the right deal.

And the mere fact you called Rudolph a smart man tells me you don't belong here.

lol, this. There's a reason Rudolph wasn't allowed to play any reindeer games...because he had NO IDEA what was going on.

I agree that Gasol is a high quality big man, but your claims in this post are simply rumors that most people don't believe. It should be noted that Scola looks like an absolute superstar in international play as well.

Aren't these all rumors?

But are they only legit when relevant to ones point?

Aren't these all rumors?

Here's a doosy of a rumor: The Magic have invited Patches O'Houlihan to the Andrew Nicholson/HWNSNBU kids camp. Patches will teach the kids how to dodge wrenches.

Maybe they can get Dennis Scott to attend the camp as well. Remember 3D's famous drunken tirade at his kids camp? http://youtu.be/hPXdBQmelWE

Okay, back to the rumors about where HWNSNBU will be traded.....

Nobody has mentioned the point that Bynum could be traded at the deadline as a huge expiring that can play which is better than keeping Pau for a year and flipping him next year.

I still think it's Houston in the wings with 2 picks (including Raptors), 2 rookies, and Martin for Dwight, JRich, and Duhon.

• Upvote 1

Brian Geltzeiler ‏@hoopscritic

If by some chance, this D12 4 way (hey now) goes down, the Magic are going to be squarely mired in NBA Purgatory..the lottery playoff bubble

I care about this tweet alot. Thank you for sharing.

Nobody has mentioned the point that Bynum could be traded at the deadline as a huge expiring that can play which is better than keeping Pau for a year and flipping him next year.

I still think it's Houston in the wings with 2 picks (including Raptors), 2 rookies, and Martin for Dwight, JRich, and Duhon.

That trade was never on the table. It never will be on the table. If it ever was the trade would have been done.