Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

He can fly but he's not able to host the camp the way he wants to. Sent letters to all the campers. Can't run and jump with them like he wants to

Tell him to be a man and show up in Orlando and stop trying to hide out - Dwight is such an ******* and trying to make another lame excuse.

He has finally turned into a bigger idiot than Shaq and that is hard to do.

He is one of the most selfish jerks going - he doesn't understand that because I am sure he gives to charities and all, but all he cares about is what he wants when it comes down to everything else. He doesn't want to go to the kids camp - well too bad - you do it for the kids not because you don't want to - selfish ass. The world is more about the me, me, me generation that Dwight is a perfect example of.

What a spoiled brat - how immature - please let know that Knappy thinks he is a total ass - I can't swear the way I would like, but it would go on for paragraphs.

Go to baseball games and dance around, but don't go to a basketball camp, because you are afraid to show up in Orlando. Stop feeding bs - just admit you are afraid to show up and that you are an ass.

There are many idiots on here. I for one, appreciate your insight. Don't let some of these guys run you off.

no prob, ill continue to let you guys know what i know

Well, maybe if you guys use the PM system or DMs on your twitter feeds, the rest of the members wouldn't hassle you so much.

Another thing I wouldn't mind seeing is that Dwight gets traded to a team other than the Lakers and he starts saying I am not going to re-sign and guys on the team say they have had enough and beat his ass.

Still hoping for a season ending injury, that's not the right thing to say, let me rephrase - career ending injury, before the new contract is signed.

Also, lets all try to start a boycott on Adidas or whoever signs Dwight to a shoe deal - we'll have Orlando and NY and either LA or Houston willing to participate - who can coordinate that to try and prevent Dwight from getting more money.

It is completely ridiculous to think that NBA front offices base their trades on what other future players might think.

future potential (if I may add) players who may not even be interested in coming to O-Town in the first place, and whom the Magic probably will not even consider to add to the roster ... preposterous, to say the least ...

Also, lets all try to start a boycott on Adidas or whoever signs Dwight to a shoe deal - we'll have Orlando and NY and either LA or Houston willing to participate - who can coordinate that to try and prevent Dwight from getting more money.

Why would LA and NY participate when they are two of the main beneficiaries of this practice?

Why would LA and NY participate when they are two of the main beneficiaries of this practice?

Your attempt to use logic as the basis for your argument will not so much fail as it will simply be ignored.

• Upvote 1

Dwight doesn't get a commission share per shoe. He is paid based on what Adidas or some other company thinks he is worth. Although I think it is not true paying Dwight and Derrick Rose half a billion dollars is a complete waste of money.

Also just trade him already. Thanks