Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

"Sources said the union is considering whether or not to pursue legal action against the Magic." Did we ever get a statement from the NBAPA about it? Im not saying he isnt capable of lying to me, fans, or anybody but not every report from 'sources' are true. He has asked for a trade, true, but as in suing the team he opted-in to after sleeping on it first? not true

ok, that's kool ... I can live with that ...

The report about him looking into suing the Magic for blackmail wasn't true, it caught me off guard when broussard reported that though

Alright, just wanted to clear up a point. I do appreciate what you bring to the boards, though I know not everyone agrees.

I updated my last post you may want to look at it.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But let's have a discussion without being dismissive of another's opinion just because of the colors we prefer on our team's jerseys.

Basically, you don't understand the situation and you are obviously not aware of reports on what cleveland has offered - you are a little clueless and everyone is telling you are off base and you think everyone else is off base - maybe when everyone says you are wrong you are wrong and it rare cases you are right and everyone else is wrong - this is not one of those rare cases

No I don't....jumping and running is not needed to run a camp. If the kids were the most important he would be there.

I think he wants to avoid the Orlando media and anyone else who might ask him questions.

Agreed, Dwight is just an ass - his immaturity is really showing - what a tool - truth is he's afraid to come to Orlando - screw Dwight - I really hope for a career ending injury this season

He is rising to the level of Shaq hatred - not Brian hill yet - that isn't really possible - but Dwight is a total ass

Couldn't find another place to put this but Mods can move this if they like.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/orlando-magic-amway-boycotted-anti-gay-marriage-donation/story?id=16812037#.UCCZL01lQmx

After hundreds of thousands of people ate "mor chikin" last week to support the Chick-fil-A CEO's traditional-marriage stance, another prominent company has found itself in the crosshairs of a boycott sparked by its executive's marriage beliefs.

The Douglas and Maria DeVos Foundation, financially supported by Amway president Doug DeVos, donated $500,000 to the National Organization for Marriage (NOM), an anti-gay marriage group that was one of the leading advocates against same-sex marriage initiatives in eight states.

Because of that 2009 donation, gay rights activist are calling for a boycott of Ada, Mich.-based Amway, a health and beauty products company, and its affiliates including the Orlando Magic basketball team, which DeVos' father and Amway co-founder Richard DeVos owns.

Couldn't find another place to put this but Mods can move this if they like.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/orlando-magic-amway-boycotted-anti-gay-marriage-donation/story?id=16812037#.UCCZL01lQmx

Maybe Dwight's secretly gay, so he decided to leave for L.A.

Just Kidding. That's pretty irrelevant to the topic here, but so is 50% of everything else that gets posted on this thread.

Just a random "going off at the type writer" well.. Not so random becuse there is already 778 pages of it already..

I have a big question.. Why do we know Dwight as "Super Man"?

Because he presented himself that way. He did the skit with the cape and followed it up the next year. He pretty much self titled him self that way and because of it when you go to a magic game you ass half Dwight Jerseys, half superman shirts..

Well with this said.. He's self titled him self with this fiasco he's pulled the last 8 months and as we all know and have said 778 pages worth of, Orlando won't forgive him past this. I know there is no chance the magic would even take a chance of bringing him into the Amway for training camp with more support of this him ditching the basketball camp after he delayed it. He delayed it hoping for a trade earlier to have his excuse and now he doesn't have one. He's a coward, that has the last name Howard, and will never be welcomed in Orlando. I hope he (unlike shaq) actually sells his house and doesn't plan on coming back.. Not even to Disney world even if he gets his ring somewhere else. This new stint ditching the kids was my last straw...

• Upvote 1

Agreed, Dwight is just an ass - his immaturity is really showing - what a tool - truth is he's afraid to come to Orlando - screw Dwight - I really hope for a career ending injury this season

He is rising to the level of Shaq hatred - not Brian hill yet - that isn't really possible - but Dwight is a total ass

I hope for injury or just extreme mis fortune.. Like going to a team and having the team riddled with injury and going through his prime on a 1st round team.. Then when he's out of his prime and we are built tough as nails we send his new team home and go on to win our ship leaving him watching it on TV..

I hope for injury or just extreme mis fortune.. Like going to a team and having the team riddled with injury and going through his prime on a 1st round team.. Then when he's out of his prime and we are built tough as nails we send his new team home and go on to win our ship leaving him watching it on TV..

So now instead of Dwight for Oden we are talking about wanting Dwight to become Oden....only in Orlando could this happen...LOL.

Knappy since Little Napoleon wasnt a player I guess you didn't hope for a career ending injury so what were you saying when you were poking your voodoo doll. It must have been that when he was craneing his neck in his too tight tie (a typical bill mannerism if I remember correctly) he would inadvertently choke himself on the side lines?

Karma would be Howard being traded and The Magic winning championship within 1 or 2 years.

So, can we get one of our illustrious mods to come throw the ban hammer at this stupid Laker fan who brings absolutely nothing to the conversation and is probably just a troll? I understand it's offseason, but his entire shtick is getting old. I mean, even the Rocket fans like FullCourt, who has been one of the best visitors here IMO, is beating this guy like the rented mule of a red-headed stepchild.

• Upvote 1