Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Can you show me where it has been confirmed that Cleveland is only offering a first round pick and Varejao for Bynum, please?

I never said Cleveland would be a Laker facilitator. But that doesn't mean one should underestimate them. THAT would be a mistake.

Stop insulting people that are just trying to make civil conversation. It doesn't make the hard questions go away. Why do you seem so threatened by a different perspective? What question have I asked leads you to the conclusion that I am delusional?

Just to be clear:

We see multiple reports that Cleveland is only willing to deal Varajao and below average first round picks, and even some reports that say Cleveland isn't even interested at all, yet you decide to take this and speculate that they "really want Bynum" and tell us all not to underestimate them.

We see a report that Dwight is threatening to leave for Dallas if Houston trades for him (something that has been reported over and over again since last year), and you believe it's reason to think that Houston is more hesitant to trade for him after all this time. All of this is from 'sources' I might add, and nothing from Dwight himself.

Funny how you are so quick to make assumptions when it means Dwight could be a Laker.

• Upvote 2

Ping brings up a good point. Dwight can go to the Dodgers game and I'm sure do a bunch of other things yet can't attend a childrens ball camp? Is contact going to be that brutal? lol

This guy is a fudge licking joke.

• Upvote 1

Oh I see. From sources but not Dwight himself. Just like sources but not Cleveland itself, right? Can't have it both ways.

I can't even explain how ironic it is that you are, in fact, making an assumption that I am making assumptions when it means Dwight could be a Laker. As if to say all of your conclusions are pure and free of subjectivity?

While of course I would prefer Dwight, I'm fine with Bynum. What's your backup plan if your flawless primary plan falls through?

You need to stop dismissing my opinion just because I'm a Laker fan. I haven't done that to any Rocket or Magic fan and I expect the same in return.

If I may chime in, I dismiss your opinion because you're a doofus.

• Upvote 1

Oh I see. From sources but not Dwight himself. Just like sources but not Cleveland itself, right? Can't have it both ways.

I can't even explain how ironic it is that you are, in fact, making an assumption that I am making assumptions when it means Dwight could be a Laker. As if to say all of your conclusions are pure and free of subjectivity?

While of course I would prefer Dwight, I'm fine with Bynum. What's your backup plan if your flawless primary plan falls through?

You need to stop dismissing my opinion just because I'm a Laker fan. I haven't done that to any Rocket or Magic fan and I expect the same in return.

i-am-ironing-a-kitten-your-argument-is-invalid.jpg

Ping brings up a good point. Dwight can go to the Dodgers game and I'm sure do a bunch of other things yet can't attend a childrens ball camp? Is contact going to be that brutal? lol

This guy is a fudge licking joke.

Any chance doctors still advising him agaisnt flying?

And for the triple post: the post you quoted didn't have any personal insults....which renders your post completely unncessary. While we are discussing personal attacks however, you are hardly innocent on that front. Is asking you to follow your own advice too much?

do you know what passive aggressive is?