Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Screw it, let's fire everyone in the Magic organization in the hope it keeps Dwight happy!

I, for one, don't give a crap who Dwight wants regardless of job title. At this point, I wouldn't fire the popcorn vendors for him.

I agree but I'd still rather watch a Dwight led team on a quick rebuild than Martins. I just wanted to see if ybr had insight here. After all the owner is the only one left for Dwight to want out if martins is relieved.

I agree but I'd still rather watch a Dwight led team on a quick rebuild than Martins. I just wanted to see if ybr had insight here. After all the owner is the only one left for Dwight to want out if martins is relieved.

Firing Martins doesnt help or hurt the situation, he's the CEO, he handles the business side of the Magic. If they were able to get players around Howard this season he would rescind the trade request. His thing with Martins is he feels Martins has been trying to avoid seeing him or conversing with him all off-season after how the season ended. They only conversed on a call that involved Rob on the phone talking about the extension, but thats all they talked about and im sure you guys remember his comment on Martins

Why does everybody keep saying fire Martins or mentioning that? Didn't the Magic fire BVW because of him calling Dwight? When do the firings end? Do we just keep firing everybody? Why not just give the franchise to Dwight.

Goodness gracious. I want this poison away from this franchise and all he brings along with it that goes right down to this dumb message board.

I hate being a Magic fan right now. Thank goodness for the few bright spots like our new front office, coach, and a few guys left from the team along with our rookies to look forward to.

And if Dwight would hold onto his panties for a bit he'd realize this team is going to be in a better financial situation next year. But apparently we're supposed to trade away the trash he wanted us to acquire and or cripple our franchise further on the off chance he stays.

Good gravy this guy is a moron of epic proportion. Just an absolute idiot.

• Upvote 7

Give me Jones Martin Lamb some picks for howard richardson duhon and lets call it a day. In that deal we get everything we want. I hoping this deal goes down. No la involved.

Give me Jones Martin Lamb some picks for howard richardson duhon and lets call it a day. In that deal we get everything we want. I hoping this deal goes down. No la involved.

I agree, but I dont think HOU wants to part with that much. I would be in favor of that deal if it included the TOR pick and Dal pick....

I can't find the tweet now, but yesterday someone posted, Happy 50th Birthday to Patrick Ewing, that's 42 years older than Dwight's maturity level...

I can't find the tweet now, but yesterday someone posted, Happy 50th Birthday to Patrick Ewing, that's 42 years older than Dwight's maturity level...

Somebody posted it about 3 pages back