Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Hey man, do we need to send you to get shock therapy again? Just calmly repeat this phrase over and over: Otis Smith has been fired. Otis Smith has been fired. Otis Smith has been fired...

[/quote

What the heck. Look at knappy he is still crushing on Brian hill and he has been gone a long time (but not long enough). I think it's harder to kick the Otis hatred than just shock therapy...drugs...lots of medication. Knowing our team was on the cusp of greatness and now dragged down into the pits for at least 5 more years just doesn't sit well with me. I can't stand seeing small market clubs getting stretched wide by david stern. It has really soured me on the nba at this point.

Knappy did you mean boxing matches where jameer gives him shots to the back or did you mean shots to the sack? I'm surprised you have such regard for total ineptness. I'd rather have brian hill than Otis any day. Hill got a job and still has one in the nba. I guarantee you Otis will never be anything to any team in this league. Not a gm, not a urinal cake scrubber, not a jock strap powderer, not even a guy who keeps Dwight's illicit trysts from the team bench. He will be totally invisible for the rest of his career to the nba. Hill at least has some ability someone likes, believe it or not. Otis is nothing more than the new version of the Isiah Thomas Knicks fiasco of a few years ago.

Laker fans can't fool me with Bynum I watch almost every laker game, they are falsely attempting to make him seem better than he is. Bynum's motor is not always on, he will NOT fit into the culture Hennigan and Vaughn want

Isn't that the Lakers M.O? They oversell their talent base and somehow they end up with someone taking back their junk in return of lopsided trades. If only the Orlando front office had such shrewdness we wouldn't be in the mess we are in

Baby averaged a double double since taking over for Dwight he averaged nearly 20pts and 10 rebounds in the last few weeks of the season you clearly do not keep up with magic games and you have no idea what your talking about Davis is a quality starting center no all star but pretty good we'll see if he can keep up the good work

No, I watch the Magic. Here's a question for you: what position did he guard in the playoffs vs. IN? Why? And by the way, I like BB. Offensively, he was great vs. IN.

EDIT: And my favorite part of last year was when BB did the Shamu dive and lips at mid-court one game. I'm too lazy to find the clip.

No, I watch the Magic. Here's a question for you: what position did he guard in the playoffs vs. IN? Why? And by the way, I like BB. Offensively, he was great vs. IN.

EDIT: And my favorite part of last year was when BB did the Shamu dive and lips at mid-court one game. I'm too lazy to find the clip.

He guarded Roy hibbert along with Earl Clark what are you talking about

There's no fooling.. Bynum IS the second best center in the league.

But it's all a moot point. You guys wouldn't be the ones getting him in any deal involving the Lakers, if a clean slate is what Hennigan is after.

That's because it's the weakest position by far in the league. the step down is fairly significant, plus Bynum has bad knees and a lack of self motivation
  • Upvote 1

That's because it's the weakest position by far in the league. the step down is fairly significant, plus Bynum has bad knees and a lack of self motivation

What's up with your signature?

BTW

I totally agree with you, Center is by far the worst position.

• Upvote 1

Mike James also averaged 20 ppg once and that was over a whole season

You can't compare Glen Davis to Mike James. Mike James is a scoring guard. Glen Davis isn't a guard, that's a terrible comparison.

• Upvote 1

Why would anyone NOT want the team to tank next year? You really wanna become the the Nuggets or Hawks? Good luck with that, I will not support mediocrity.

Whether you are a season ticket holder or you live in Australia, it should make no difference. It's part of the process being a fan. To become great you have to be bad for a bit...it's part of sports...unless of course you're the Lakers, Yankees, or Steelers.