Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Could jarrod try any harder to sound like stephen a smith? He's gonna repair his image by winning? Magic fans are going to not hate him if he wins in another city? Ask lsu fans if saban winning at bama makes them feel good, ask a gator fan if they'd be happy if urban won at osu.....that argument is so ridiculous. And no, nobodys gonna "do something" if they see mcgrady/lebron/shaq at a gas station....is that because we like them? No....its because we are adults and not dumbasses. This guy is a joke. While I disagree that dh would have to win a title to win back magic fans....I do think he would have to have a public apology type of thing and then go out bust his ass and keep his mouth shut......the best thing about him leaving.....is maybe jarrods one step above bleacher report ***** ass will be out of our lives....and back to being an irrelevant nobody

I agree with the Stephen A Smith thing, Ive never heard him actually speak before and I thought the same thing when I listened to the interview.

A majority of Magic fans hate Shaq nearly 20 years later. Rudolph is full of it if he thinks Magic fans will be quick to forgive Dwight.

Just my opinion, but its seemed to me like he got backed into saying that and just stood his ground for no reason. I think what he was really trying to say was that people are starting to forgive Lebron because he won and they would do eventually do the same for Howard(outside of Orlando), but thats BS also and it serves his agenda to say that. Overall I wasn't remotely impressed with Rudolph and I wondered how the heck they let someone that speaks so poorly get a job in the media.

• Upvote 1

I know we always talk about that playoff run, but that year as a whole was somethin else. I mean, wow.

RIP '08-'09.

The year after was pretty awesome, too. Finshed the regular season 20-3 with the 2nd best record in the league. Swept through the first two rounds including sweeping the Hawks with unprecedented dominance. The Magic looked amazing. Granted, all this just made the fall against the Celtics that much more painful. Just bringing it up because it seems to be a forgotten season.

The year after was pretty awesome, too. Finshed the regular season 20-3 with the 2nd best record in the league. Swept through the first two rounds including sweeping the Hawks with unprecedented dominance. The Magic looked amazing. Granted, all this just made the fall against the Celtics that much more painful. Just bringing it up because it seems to be a forgotten season.

Had me believing we could actually make the 0-3 comeback.

It also held my first trip to Orlando to go to a game at the O-Rena, something I waited my entire life for, to go to game 5 of the ECF. The Orlando Magic treated me with absolute class as well, and I had a great experience in the city of Orlando.

Greatest night of my life as a sports fan.

I know we always talk about that playoff run, but that year as a whole was somethin else. I mean, wow.

RIP '08-'09.

Brings a smile to my face. I remember I was at work when we closed out the cavs watching the game on the internet. Started jumping up and down yelling "Finals baby!"

Even though he was overpaid Rashard was so, so clutch that year.

Just my opinion, but its seemed to me like he got backed into saying that and just stood his ground for no reason. I think what he was really trying to say was that people are starting to forgive Lebron because he won and they would do eventually do the same for Howard(outside of Orlando), but thats BS also and it serves his agenda to say that. Overall I wasn't remotely impressed with Rudolph and I wondered how the heck they let someone that speaks so poorly get a job in the media.

People aren't forgiving Lebron because he won a title. A much bigger douche has come along now and he looks good in comparison.

And I would still like to punch Shaq in the nose. If I could reach it.

"We wanted people that has been apart of championships and Jacque fits that mold." Alex Martins

On Rob Hennigan: "He has a plan and thus far he's followed through on it." Alex Martins

On Dwight Howard: "We will determine the best opportunity available and move on it." Alex Martins

Half of my family is from Cleveland and they're Cavs fans. What Rudolph said is utter bull****. True Cavs fans hate him and always will.

Hell, Browns fans are still pissed at Art Modell.

Yeah, that is clearly nonsense. No one is "messing" with Lebron because he is a 6'8 270 lb black man that likely has several even larger bodyguards with him. I don't like Somali warlords either but I'm sure as hell not going to confront them in public.