Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

we also have the stretch provision if it came down to it.

Jrich is the most toxic imo, I could see us packaging one of O'quinn/Nicholson/Ayon if it came to it.

I can't.

I know Shaw had poor interviews but what happened with Mike Malone? Was this to distance from 12s opinions?

Shaw and Malone are likely guys who have more praise from fans than organizations. Malone supposedly interviewed in Portland and isn't in the mix there either.

So Hennigan never once asked Dwight to re-consider anything, and yet Dwight went on a tirade about why he hadn't been traded and how he will never sign? sure sounds like he pre-determined everything he was gonna say huh, I also took notice HWNSNBU said how he didn't even want Dwight to meet with Hennigan.

How is it coming to check on his back and attempt to get to know him=bad? wasn't that what pissed Dwight off to begin with? nobody coming to see him? Seems he just looks for reasons to leave now.

Hey guys, I just joined and a lot of intellectual Magic fans here

I want to ask you guys what's your take on how we should approach next season if Dwight stays until Free agency?

If that is the scenario we go with, then you have to try and win this year and do whatever it takes. when dwight leaves it'll be 5 years before we may even have a top 5-10 team

If that is the scenario we go with, then you have to try and win this year and do whatever it takes. when dwight leaves it'll be 5 years before we may even have a top 5-10 team

If that is the case, we shouldn't have traded Ryan for a backup center and made no other moves to improve the roster. If we keep and play Dwight, we are wasting everyone's time. We are delaying the inevitable for a year and we aren't competing for anything. With the team built as is now, we're looking at around a 48-34 record and first round exit. I'd rather just tank and rebuild then continue to waste time with the same team for the 3rd year in a row, except with no Ryan.

First time poster long time reader. I hope Vaughn and Henny can somehow get Cory Joseph from SA. Young PG that could really be good for us and our youth movement

Shaw and Malone are likely guys who have more praise from fans than organizations. Malone supposedly interviewed in Portland and isn't in the mix there either.

So did Malone interview here and Hennie decided he wasn't a fit or did we pass on him altogether?