Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

well, YBR mentioned he rather hear it from the proverbial :horses mouth" ... that "horse" ... thought everyone here would get the pun, but ... guess not ...

I knew what you meant, I'm not stupid... And that was not a pun.

• Downvote 1

When did it become "professional" to tell the world via Twitter where you're thinking of eating lunch, what women you find attractive and acting like a upset middle schooler when someone questions your legitimacy? I guess I didn't read "Kyler's Guide to Being a Professional."

I must have missed out on that as well, I guess that makes us "Munsons"

I have never seen a reporter act like such a whiny ***** like rudolph does. Get your panties that Dwight bought you out of a bunch there, jarrod.

304813_10100106964828971_448112489_n.jpg

Yeah, well guess he is past that now as well since they didnt want to listen to what Rob had to say.

I can only guess as to what he said after the meeting.

I just hope it ends soon.

You guys will love Super Mario Williams. He had to play out of his position last year, LB, so he had a kind of quiet year. But he's a beast at DE

He had 5 sacks in 5 games, and then was placed on IR. That's why he had a quiet year.

I feel the need to clarify a few things about @JRudolphSports --- if you don't know ask somebody.

Jarrod is as dialed into this process with Dwight Howard as anyone. He is not talking to the guy next to the guy who is next to the guy... he's talking to the guy.

Most of us as are talking to an executive or an agent and we're running what we are being "fed" - there is agenda to that. There is a game to that.

Jarrod has worked his behind off creating relationships in and around the Magic that NONE of us have. To take shots at his credibility, professionalism or work ethic is not only insanity, it shows how little those taking shots at him really know about the situation.

There are lots of moving parts to a trade with as many implications as a Dwight Howard trade is going to have. This is not trading a reserve for a reserve... the future of the franchise hinges on getting this right and none of us are making that final decision.

Reporters don't make things happen, we just report what those that are making the decisions are saying both publicly and on the record, and privately behind the scenes.

When is comes to Dwight Howard... @JRudolphSports is the most credible source in the room. If you don't know, you should really ask somebody in the room

via steve klyer lol

Rudolph has said multiple times that all his info since the "re-sign with the Lakers" story has been from sources close to the situation, but has not spoken to Dwight.

Rudolph has said multiple times that all his info since the "re-sign with the Lakers" story has been from sources close to the situation, but has not spoken to Dwight.

and then on top of that, HWNSNBU directly refutes jarrod's report that dwight would re-sign with lakers. then jarrod loses his mind and goes on the radio lashing out at everyone. HWNSNBU admitted to being "sources" following stern's comments. you do the math.

+1 rep for the first person to name who my avatar is.......

Your boyfriend dressed up as a character from the movie Avatar chasing you around the living room with a rubber spear...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1