Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

thanks for the info, Sir ... didn't know that ... although, I must say that what I wrote wasn't meant as a complaint ... but I'll know better the next time ... ah! the price of being new and ignorant ... much obliged!

i want some negative rep,i havent even got a reputation yet im stuck at zero

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

i just heard another punk on espn radio say we should of took the deal from the nets...lol

i'd love to know what these guys smoke. seriously

proper fudge packers

I feel the need to clarify a few things about @JRudolphSports --- if you don't know ask somebody.

Jarrod is as dialed into this process with Dwight Howard as anyone. He is not talking to the guy next to the guy who is next to the guy... he's talking to the guy.

Most of us as are talking to an executive or an agent and we're running what we are being "fed" - there is agenda to that. There is a game to that.

Jarrod has worked his behind off creating relationships in and around the Magic that NONE of us have. To take shots at his credibility, professionalism or work ethic is not only insanity, it shows how little those taking shots at him really know about the situation.

There are lots of moving parts to a trade with as many implications as a Dwight Howard trade is going to have. This is not trading a reserve for a reserve... the future of the franchise hinges on getting this right and none of us are making that final decision.

Reporters don't make things happen, we just report what those that are making the decisions are saying both publicly and on the record, and privately behind the scenes.

When is comes to Dwight Howard... @JRudolphSports is the most credible source in the room. If you don't know, you should really ask somebody in the room

via steve klyer lol

• Downvote 1

I feel the need to clarify a few things about @JRudolphSports --- if you don't know ask somebody.

Jarrod is as dialed into this process with Dwight Howard as anyone. He is not talking to the guy next to the guy who is next to the guy... he's talking to the guy.

Most of us as are talking to an executive or an agent and we're running what we are being "fed" - there is agenda to that. There is a game to that.

Jarrod has worked his behind off creating relationships in and around the Magic that NONE of us have. To take shots at his credibility, professionalism or work ethic is not only insanity, it shows how little those taking shots at him really know about the situation.

There are lots of moving parts to a trade with as many implications as a Dwight Howard trade is going to have. This is not trading a reserve for a reserve... the future of the franchise hinges on getting this right and none of us are making that final decision.

Reporters don't make things happen, we just report what those that are making the decisions are saying both publicly and on the record, and privately behind the scenes.

When is comes to Dwight Howard... @JRudolphSports is the most credible source in the room. If you don't know, you should really ask somebody in the room

via steve klyer lol

When did it become "professional" to tell the world via Twitter where you're thinking of eating lunch, what women you find attractive and acting like a upset middle schooler when someone questions your legitimacy? I guess I didn't read "Kyler's Guide to Being a Professional."

• Upvote 4