Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Okay I'm pissed.... It's time to torch Dan HWNSNBU.... I mean there has to be a rule he broke somewhere between now and when this started.... He needs to be booted...

I would love to see Dan lose his license and his access to Dwight's money.....

Man I'm fired up!

Sure he probably broke tons of rules...do you really think David Stern cares? The NBA is all about stars in big cities. It is what he wants in his "soap opera". Until he is gone youd be better off watching the WWE and hoping for the underdog to win. Its nice to see the NFL doesnt have this bogus garbage going on.

Chad Evans ‏@ChadEvansNBA

Rob Hennigan told Rockets he wasn't ready to trade Dwight yet, so they basically moved on and said they'd try again in a month

Sources close to Magic think Rob will attempt to please Dwight first. Some think he's stupid, others think it's a risk worth taking.

Dwight apparently brought up the names Josh Smith and Stephen Jackson in the recent meeting as players they said they'd get but never did

Well Otis did get him Duhon, Turk and JRICH. Come on.

1343441061[/url]' post='709083']

Sure he probably broke tons of rules...do you really think David Stern cares? The NBA is all about stars in big cities. It is what he wants in his "soap opera". Until he is gone youd be better off watching the WWE and hoping for the underdog to win. Its nice to see the NFL doesnt have this bogus garbage going on.

Section 1. No Collusion.

Section 12. Contribution.

Any Team found liable under Section 1 above shall have the right to seek contributionfrom any other Team found liable for the same violation in a proceeding before theCommissioner who shall determine what contribution, if any, is fair and equitable. TheCommissioner’s determination with regard to contribution shall be final and binding upon andunappealable by any Team. A contribution determination by the Commissioner may be appealedby the Players Association to the System Arbitrator, except that if such a determination involvesfewer than four (4) Teams found to have committed a violation of Section 1 above and allocatesdamages equally among the Teams found liable, there shall be no appeal to the SystemArbitrator. In the event of a contribution determination by the Commissioner, the NBA shallprovide the Players Association with the data and information that the Commissioner used orrelied upon in making his determination. Any contribution determination appealed by thePlayers Association to the System Arbitrator shall be upheld unless it is clearly erroneous.

http://www.nbpa.org/sites/default/files/ARTICLE%20XIV.pdf

Long story short.... Your right .... Stern is the decider..... What da ----?

Many years ago a late friend who used to golf with the management/ownership intimately involved with the Shaq disaster told me Stern basically told them "drop it...they are the Lakers and your not" when we were going to file tampering charges after Shaq was gifted to LA. Considering who he was and his involvement with our club I believe him 100%. Im quite sure Stern will call the shots again on this one. It sure sux now being Cleveland.

Many years ago a late friend who used to golf with the management/ownership intimately involved with the Shaq disaster told me Stern basically told them "drop it...they are the Lakers and your not" when we were going to file tampering charges after Shaq was gifted to LA. Considering who he was and his involvement with our club I believe him 100%. Im quite sure Stern will call the shots again on this one. It sure sux now being Cleveland.

That was before media is what it is now. If the Stern pulled that ****, I'd go to ESPN and blast it all over Twitter, Facebook, and anything else I could think of. Stern's been dealing with fixing rumors ever since the Phoenix/LA series blew up in his face: could you imagine the blow-back if it was proven he was fixing trades? The NBA would be about as serious as the NWA.

• Upvote 1

1343444467[/url]' post='709092']

That was before media is what it is now. If the Stern pulled that ****, I'd go to ESPN and blast it all over Twitter, Facebook, and anything else I could think of. Stern's been dealing with fixing rumors ever since the Phoenix/LA series blew up in his face: could you imagine the blow-back if it was proven he was fixing trades? The NBA would be about as serious as the NWA.

I was thinking it would be as serious as Laguna Beach

I was thinking it would be as serious as Laguna Beach

It's kind of already moving that direction, what with the formation of all these "superteams." If it keeps moving that direction, I'm not sure how much longer I'll watch: I mean, if I wanted to see that kind of action, I'd watch the Globetrotters or go play a pickup game with some pre-schoolers...

You don't know that.

I know many of you deem YBR as legit, and I really have no sustainable arguments to refute this ... but, to me it is questionable to a certain degree that any one person, whom non of us really know and can't really vouch for, be speaking for an extremely impressionable and insecure man-boy, whom by the way he really doesn't know either besides allegedly exchanging tweets or convos with him, in a manner exhibiting entire 100% trust as if he was speaking of himself ... how can anybody be so sure that first of all he's been speaking to the "horse" and second of all that the "horse" is being truthful when that "horse" have constantly contradicted himself so blatantly, in public ...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1