Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Stern calls out HWNSNBU link

I actually get to break news for once. :shard:

Well it fits well with Dans personality. When I did my thread on Dan HWNSNBU, one comment has always stuck with me that I found when ESPN was doing a story on him:

"Through the day, as HWNSNBU talks to one front-office executive after another. Many of them bleed HWNSNBU for information. Nearly every time he is entirely forthcoming in sharing what he knows.

HWNSNBU says a lot of agents do well keeping information to themselves. "But I'm a chess player, not a card player," he explains. "I'm OK with having all the pieces on the board, and thinking a few moves ahead. Other people have a different strategy, and don't want you to see all their cards."

I do find it funny that Stern is now publicly calling out Dan HWNSNBU and his BS. Which will have a new effect on this game, although Stern says he doesnt mind..... he actually does.... because this is the type of crap that caused the first lockout and the NBA cant handle another one without really losing alot of money.

The other effect this has is really on the NBA GM side. GM's are always watching their Agents because lets face it, they are a big pain in the wazu. If you think that any of the current GM's who might have a Dan HWNSNBU player will allow something like this to remotely happen.... your crazy. GM's will take a whole new precaution to Dan and the players who might want to sign under him.

Really Dan HWNSNBU has stepped into an area that will have fall out......

So, we have 2 new mods... Most exciting news of the offseason

Do moderators get paid? If not what's the point? It's just extra work.

Complimentary donuts and the knowledge of a job well done.

Of course, I'm still waiting on those donuts.

Crap.... Now I cant argue with Captain/Echo like I use to..... Its a shame.

Do moderators get paid? If not what's the point? It's just extra work.

Internet cred

I'm also gunning for a moderator "job" in a very important organization

Just because I'm a Mod doesn't mean I can't tell you that you are wrong and point out the flaws in your logic.

• Upvote 1

Why not?

I agree. Moderators try hard to not let their mod duties affect their posting style, so you should also not feel like you can't argue with a mod in a manner you're accustomed to. I doubt Captain is going to go easy on people with his logic hammer just because he's a mod now. Mods should be able to take it as well as dish it, just like any other member.

HWNSNBU is a chode but howard is even worse. i thought he hated alex martins but now he was mad he didn't come to the meeting? OK

I found this to be amusing as well. He probably felt it was a sign of disrespect that Martins wasn't there. Meanwhile, Hennigan/Martins probably agreed that it was best to let Hennigan be the face of the franchise in the meeting and start building rapport with Howard.