Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Lol. Ive been told to be stepped on a land mind, to go run into a fire and I have a guy following me up on auto-correction via iPhone please continue to entertain me with your hatred lol!

You want to talk about the past? Okay, who kicked your butt in the finals? If you would've won against us, maybe Dwight would've wanted to stay.

Courtney Lee Layup.

Lol. Ive been told to be stepped on a land mind, to go run into a fire and I have a guy following me up on auto-correction via iPhone please continue to entertain me with your hatred lol!

Step on a landmine while standing next to a propane tank and hitting random letter keys on your iPhone.

• Upvote 1

Ok these Flakers fan, so to speak, has derailed the Dwight incompetence off-course.

Lets Get back on topic and discuss this: Why the heck does the Mavericks saving up so much space to get Dwight Howard and how did Dwight get interested in the Mavs all of a sudden?

and GO!

Writing more of what HWNSNBU wants him to write I see. sure dwight, dallas, with an over the hill dirk and a bunch of scraps. lol

You want to talk about the past? Okay, who kicked your butt in the finals? If you would've won against us, maybe Dwight would've wanted to stay.

And maybe if you guys weren't swept by JJ Barea, Phil Jackson wouldn't have been replaced with Mike Brown

Writing more of what HWNSNBU wants him to write I see. sure dwight, dallas, with an over the hill dirk and a bunch of scraps. lol

LOL that what exactly what I was thinking.

You're just mad that Hennigan won't gift wrap the top center in the league and hand him to you.

Hennigan was placed in a no win situation from Day 1. I think he has done very well, under the circumstances.

Nah not really mad, I just believe your GM has given up so many better offers than what he can receive now. Like for instance the belief that offers get better closer to the deadline? In reality they'll get worse, because then Orlando is just closer to losing him for nothing...

Or him wanting a deal like the one nuggets got for anthony, well that deal was ALRIGHT, theyre stuck in mediocre mode now, also no team is goign to give that much up as the Knicks, because well the Knicks are just a dumb organisation as well lol.

Nah not really mad, I just believe your GM has given up so many better offers than what he can receive now. Like for instance the belief that offers get better closer to the deadline? In reality they'll get worse, because then Orlando is just closer to losing him for nothing...

Or him wanting a deal like the one nuggets got for anthony, well that deal was ALRIGHT, theyre stuck in mediocre mode now, also no team is goign to give that much up as the Knicks, because well the Knicks are just a dumb organisation as well lol.

This is why you're a moron.

Letting Dwight walk for nothing is literally better than trading him for trash like Bynum or Brook Lopez