Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

God can we ban this little idiot? Go do your teenage Internet experience elsewhere. MTV and Mountain Dew and crappy radio indie and ****ty rap with no lyrics and ugh I just dislike you as an Internet entity you're probably a swell guy in real life but damnit stop posting unfunny idiotic crap.

I'll be waiting here for my pic, k, or u gay comment.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Well Howard just clearly stated that if traded to Houston he would walk and sign with Dallas. So Houston now has leverage and won't put a top notch offer on the table. So if you still think houston is going to offer everything then I feel bad for you stop living in a fantasy world.

Cool. I never said anything about Houston.

God can we ban this little idiot? Go do your teenage Internet experience elsewhere. MTV and Mountain Dew and crappy radio indie and ****ty rap with no lyrics and ugh I just dislike you as an Internet entity you're probably a swell guy in real life but damnit stop posting unfunny idiotic crap.

KK -- Two Ks just for you

But it's okay we all know your trying to be an Internet Hero/Warrior

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Welp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i honestly think dwight won't go to dallas in free agency if traded somewhere like houston. i think the only reason dallas was on his list was cause someone *ahem* convinced his dumbass last season to request a trade there and then they'd walk from their team to join him there. i don't really think dwight cares about dallas or wants to really go there that hard without deron, at least not enough to turn down max bird money.

Dallas is being used as an idol threat, ya i bet dwight is rushing to join an aging dirk and a mediocre crew

From Lakers insider X from Lakersground.net

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=147732&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=42600

Hey all. I actually heard most of what's being reported now earlier today, but I didn't want to post things without first verification, get everyone's hopes up..only to find out it wasn't what it seemed. So I'm really glad Woj and some others are only reinforcing the same bulletins I had heard. So..anyhow..

-To follow up on the meeting, I heard that it began quiet and docile enough. But at one point during Henn's "campaign speech", Howard began rolling his eyes thru his sunglasses...he was very angry and upset, and turned into a volcano smoking-into an actual eruption. The guy was actually yelling at Hennigan in front of others..

-He laid into the GM over a few things, told him he hadn't done what was "agreed upon"(dunno for sure what that means), lambasted him for "twidling his thumbs", etc..I'mtold Dwight was about as serious as he can get, and he almost never shows this side of him. All anyone really ever gets to see is the jovial, happy Howard. Not this time around. He's tired of this.

-Once again he said "heck no" to a Houston trade, telling Henn it'd be a "massive waste of everyone's time period"..he under NO circumstances will stay with them, "no ifs ands or buts"...

-He then practically demanded to be traded to the Lakers, telling Henn the GM already had "lied to his face" by not sending him to Brooklyn. He made this totally clear in so many words.

I'm glad to be able to connect some of the dots about the conversation, it did happen..these things WERE said during it. I can unequivocally just about guarantee this. I'm also happy that, like I said earlier, other more reputable guys, ones from the media, can confirm that this stuff happen as well. It only further backs my tidbits up.

This is virtually fullproof info guys. I wouldn't lie or try and trick any of you. Orlando management is now upset that Henn, who's idea this was to come out here for this face to face with Howard, didn't have the foresight to see that this was just a huge waste of time. Not good at all.

Maybe Dallas will do us a favor and send us some expieibgs like Kaman and throw us Mayo, Collison, and Crowder.

I'd take a bag of stale chips and a liter of flat orange flavored fanta at this point.