Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Hennigan will just tell Dwight to go get his *****ing shinebox

and his sack of nickles, because It tickles to see him try to be like Mr. Pickles.

• Upvote 1

Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI

There is a strong push coming from Howard's camp to deal the disgruntled center to the Lakers. Viewed as only realistic possibility

Ugh i guess i hope we end up with bynum in that deal because we wouldn't get good rooks or picks from Cleveland in that deal and varejao is vile. If we do the Brooklyn deal i'll go ahead and assume our chances of ever winning a championship under the devos family ownership is 0.0

Wow...and this is what he was going to have gullible casual sports fan's tune in for? Amazing. It's no wonder the newspaper business has become bankrupt.

Larry Ridley is in the TV business (just like Ping and all the ESPN hot shots), not the newspaper business.

YaBoy? Any truth to any of these recent postings?

LOL. Woj and Mannix are more than legit. YBR cannot bury this hatchet.

• Upvote 1

I am really interested as to what YBR has to say about this. DH is sooo immature and a real ass. He is really going to end up been the most hated player in the NBA except of course the team he ends up playing. He wil get a dose of the hate once he starts playing again. He is making everyone in the media and fans all around angry and tired of his whinning. You will see that his jersey sales, shoes sales and the facebook likes will drop big time.

He is just making an ass of himself and Rudolph is helping the cause. What a friend...

Trade his herniated ass out already.

If not, I will donate my 3 season tickets to the first 3 smelly ass people I find and have them wear a donated DH 12 jersey. I will even give them my access to the club for them to hang out before and after the game in name of D12.

Can wait for D12 camp.