Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Who cares, Anderson has higher upside and is younger.

Nelson has probably peaked and will probably regress.

If you wanted to keep a veteran locker room presence, Henny shoulda just kept Hedo who's contract becomes partially guaranteed in 2013-2014 or Baby Davis.

You're really comparing Hedo to Nelson in terms of leadership? We're not talking about a pizza eating contest here. :svgsad:

• Upvote 1

Ask Carl Herrera, he'll vouch for me.

Also, on the open market no team would touch Jameer Nelson and his 3 years with 25 million remaining.

I was in the thread. We were discussing the article about us trading just about everything, and Carl said that this contradicts something Clutch told them in Vegas. Someone guessed it meant we won't trade D-Mo. Carl didn't say.

I was in the thread. We were discussing the article about us trading just about everything, and Carl said that this contradicts something Clutch told them in Vegas. Someone guessed it meant we won't trade D-Mo. Carl didn't say.

Re-read Clutch's latest article.

who is clutch? just some blogger that gets media passes and covers the rockets and runs that board? we have some of those. one is a dude but looks like a lesbian. (s)he doesn't know anything about anything.

I can't imagine us trying to start the season with Dwight. IMO some writers are stirring the pot with a Nets slant and hoping... but why would we want Lopez and the others on the inflated contracts they got when we didn't think the deal was good before they got them?

who is clutch? just some blogger that gets media passes and covers the rockets and runs that board? we have some of those. one is a dude but looks like a lesbian. (s)he doesn't know anything about anything.

Pretty much. He'll get some info every once and awhile, but he would never disclose it to anyone if he was told not to.

Off topic but why did Hennigan let Ryan Anderson walk for 9 million a year but go around and give Nelson 8 mil a year?

He's on 6.1 year one going up to 18.3 over 3 years or thereabouts. 6.1 < 9. Anderson is just a spot up 3 point shooter, who kinda hustles on the offensive boards. Nothing special mate.