Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I just want this over so we can enjoy watching our new young team and dwight can be someone else's problem. I'm starting to fall in love with the notion of getting motiejunas. if we don't I'll be like

tumblr_m6vfi6mhkN1r3zat8.gif

if we do get him, i'll be like.

I agree. I'm sold on Motiejunas and Lamb.

If Chicago doesn't match, then I can see HOU letting D-mo go. I can also see them holding onto him for an asset. I am find with Labm/Jones/Tor pick for D12/JRich/Poo Poo Plater (Duhon)....anything else is a bonus. We aren't trying to win next year, its a rebuild.

I don't see why you guys haven't traded with Chicago yet. I mean, THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD is available. Chicago would probably let him go if it meant bringing in Dwight, although they might ask for some picks back. Not sure if salaries work, but, Scalabrine would look real nice in a Magic uni.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't see why you guys haven't traded with Chicago yet. I mean, THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD is available. Chicago would probably let him go if it meant bringing in Dwight, although they might ask for some picks back. Not sure if salaries work, but, Scalabrine would look real nice in a Magic uni.

He is a free agent or we would jump all over that trade.

On NBA.com they let you vote on which player cam they will use during the game... The fans voted for D. Rose #1 and Scalabrine came in #2. Well, Rose ended up not playing, so imagine my delight as I watched an entire half of basketball with my Scalabrine cam in full effect. Even when he was on the bench. It was glorious.

Yes he whould wear 12 if he comes

Consider me on the just want to keep our rookies, Jameer, J.J., and BBD train.

Someone's gotta show these kids the way for at least ONE season, dangit... not to mention cancel out the nonsense from Hedo (and Duhon if he's still here). Do we really want an entire team of drunks? :panicworker: :shard:

Talk about "I am not a role model..."

Starting to think Dwight Howard won't be traded until late August.. right in the middle of my fantasy football drafts.

I say we trade teams with houston - straight up - no draft picks.

Lets not leave Duhon and J Rich out of the picture. We would only need 1 signing to form our very own "big 4".

sweet, LOL -

Duhon = Ray Allen / Chalmers or whoever else they have

Hedo > Lebron

Big Baby > Bosh

JRich > Wade

If real life had a fast forward button, keeping Dwight and letting him walk at season's end is a very intriguing option. I just don't know if the psychology of Orlando can take that kind of trauma.

'

it would be interesting though - Dwight with the Magic all year and we could say we are looking into trades all season - and if Dwight plays and doesn't proclaim to be injured we could sit him at least once a week - based on trade rumors

• Downvote 2

He is a free agent or we would jump all over that trade.

I want Varejao - if we can get him straight up I do it in a second, if not then lets throw in a little incentive (remember Dwight said he would resign in LA - we should do everything we can to get Dwight to LA now since he is willing to resign)

orlando - varejao

LA - Howard and Orlando's 2013 1st round pick

Cle - Bynum and Orlando's 2015 1st round pick

I think that might persuade them to let go of varejao

• Downvote 4

I want Varejao - if we can get him straight up I do it in a second, if not then lets throw in a little incentive (remember Dwight said he would resign in LA - we should do everything we can to get Dwight to LA now since he is willing to resign)

orlando - varejao

LA - Howard and Orlando's 2013 1st round pick

Cle - Bynum and Orlando's 2015 1st round pick

I think that might persuade them to let go of varejao

Even if joking, you should be banned for this post...

• Upvote 5