Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

My sources tell me....that this thread is really starting to get depressing. Where are all the "sources"?? Just give us something to argue about and belittle someone for it. At least it was fun read before.

My sources tell me....that this thread is really starting to get depressing. Where are all the "sources"?? Just give us something to argue about and belittle someone for it. At least it was fun read before.

Well there was a supposed insider that posted some stuff on the Laker board earlier. I believe he trashed Hennigan and Morey and said that a Dwight to LA deal was all but done a week ago. I didn't buy it but I can dig it up for you if you want.

I'm thinking that there are some "sources close to Dwight Howard" or representatives of "sources close to Dwight Howard" who are posting on this board and trying to influence opinion. And I don't mean YBR.

Anyone who thinks that T-Mac didn't have plenty to say even after the Magic traded him to Houston (his desired destination) clearly didn't spend much time reading NBA-related media during his first season in Houston. I'm pretty sure he did one with SI that was pretty bad. We can expect the same once Dwight is gone, whether he ends up with a team he wants to go to or not. He's already put DMs out there to at least one of his Twitter followers and leaked some of his complaints via "sources close to Dwight Howard."

Re: Agents. The Magic have spent years paying some of their clients more than anyone else likely would pay them and/or putting them in position to receive plenty of recognition and awards (and more often than not, in the playoffs). So far, it hasn't really helped the Magic much when it really counts.