Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

@TonyMejiaNBA Bynum with LA, & Howard with Houston?" Or other way around. It's best for Magic if Lakers involved. More assets. Rockets ready.

This is what makes the most sense to me, Dwight to LA, Bynum to Houston, other stuff to us.

• Upvote 1

Actually the deadline for Lin was Tuesday at 11:59pm

@TonyMejiaNBA

"@devistateor: So your opinion is best deal for Magic has to include the Lakers and Rockets. Love your articles, you have been money" Yes.

what assets could LA offer? Don't see a need for LA." McRoberts & Goudelock expire, Ebanks is an asset.

People underestimate Rockets desire to turn Kevin Martin's expiring into major piece. Lakers prefer DH to Bynum. Best Magic deal comes

This is what makes the most sense to me, Dwight to LA, Bynum to Houston, other stuff to us.

Pure speculation here but might this deal have to include Gasol, too?

Pure speculation here but might this deal have to include Gasol, too?

Kobe Bryant told reporters on Saturday regarding trade rumors for Pau Gasol that he has his power forward's back:

Kobe, answering a question from a Spanish reporter about Pau's status with the Lakers: "As long as I'm there, he's going to be there."

Kobe Bryant told reporters on Saturday regarding trade rumors for Pau Gasol that he has his power forward's back:

Kobe, answering a question from a Spanish reporter about Pau's status with the Lakers: "As long as I'm there, he's going to be there."

That doesn't mean a whole lot. It sure didn't last year when MK tried to trade him.

That doesn't mean a whole lot. It sure didn't last year when MK tried to trade him.

Mmmmm that's why he's still in a Lakers Uniform right? Pau isn't going anywhere with Steve Nash even Mitch said so him self.

Mmmmm that's why he's still in a Lakers Uniform right?

No. Stern vetoed the deal in which he was supposed to be sent packing. Again you are talking like a know it all. Are you Mitch?

Mmmmm that's why he's still in a Lakers Uniform right? Pau isn't going anywhere with Steve Nash even Mitch said so him self.

Well, David Stern vetoed the traded last year for "basketball reasons". It had nothing to do with Kobe wanting Pau on the team.