Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

this was the best thing that happened since all this dwight crap started. that was true gold. hopefully someone gets the audio from that i'd love to listen again...omg that was great.

is there audio from him being pissed on bianchi's show this morning?

Everyone who listened to that interview needs to give me 1 rep point for posting. MAN, that made my day.

hahahahahha

That was some funny stuff. Basically Jarrod gets on there guns blazing telling everyone how he is in the know and how dare anyone question him because this isn't his first rodeo. Then he starts throwing HWNSNBU under the bus with regard to his ill timed comments about whether or not Dwight will resign with LA. He further explains that he never said that Dwight would sign an extension, he said that Dwight would resign with LA at the end of the contract and that he will "Stand behind the Jarrod Rudolph brand 100%."

After further questioning the starts to tell the host and co-host that he thinks because they have a national show they should be smart enough to figure out what is real and what is fiction from HWNSNBU. At this point they hang up on his lame ass and light him on fire telling him to go back to his "realgm." lol!

That was some funny stuff. Basically Jarrod gets on there guns blazing telling everyone how he is in the know and how dare anyone question him because this isn't his first rodeo. Then he starts throwing HWNSNBU under the bus with regard to his ill timed comments about whether or not Dwight will resign with LA. He further explains that he never said that Dwight would sign an extension, he said that Dwight would resign with LA at the end of the contract and that he will "Stand behind the Jarrod Rudolph brand 100%."

After further questioning the starts to tell the host and co-host that he thinks because they have a national show he thinks they should be smart enough to figure out what is real and what is fiction from HWNSNBU. At this point they hang up on his lame ass and light him on fire telling him to go back to his "realgm." lol!

My wife, who knows nothing about basketball, sided with Rudolph's points, but laughed her a$$ off that they hung up on him.

This was literally the best thing on radio for the last few months. Still laughing.

My wife, who knows nothing about basketball, sided with Rudolph's points, but laughed her a$$ off that they hung up on him.

This was literally the best thing on radio for the last few months. Still laughing.

Better than Jim Rome and David Stern?

Why did they hang up on him?

does anyone else feel like HWNSNBU's actually going on record (instead of using his pen name "sources") and refuting rudolph's story because HWNSNBU's pissed about jarrod speaking frankly about dwight looking like an imbecile or whatever while he is clearly on the HWNSNBU/dwight payroll.

• Upvote 1

He does have a point, I mean he obviously meant that Dwight would resign after the contract was up and everyone is just picking at him. However, the reason people pick at him is because of the way he handles himself, this interview was a perfect example. If he went on there and was humble and polite and simply explained his position he would have been fine. Instead he further cements his image as a douche who writes for a 2 bit website and would be no where if he wasn't surgically attached to Dwights bean-bag.

• Upvote 1

does anyone else feel like HWNSNBU's actually going on record (instead of using his pen name "sources") and refuting rudolph's story because HWNSNBU's pissed about jarrod speaking frankly about dwight looking like an imbecile or whatever while he is clearly on the HWNSNBU/dwight payroll.

HWNSNBU's comments are what make Dwight look bad and HWNSNBU is making those comments in a ridiculous attempt to try and gain leverage over the situation. You lost buddy, now **** and let the teams hash things out so that they can get something and then you can go on and collect the contract money that you would have gotten without shooting your mouth off. At the end of the day Dwight will get a max contract and the money from Adidas and you can go on being a festering boil on the ass of life.

• Upvote 1