Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

it doesn't matter what Magic fans or Rockets fans want. We have no say in what Rockets or Magic trade. Rockets fans are going to not want to give up anything besides Martin and trash. Magic fans are going to want Martin and every asset Rockets have. This arguing back and forth is just raising everyone's blood pressure and earning future neurologists in Houston and Orlando money when we all get strokes 20 years from now.

LOL so true. this needs to end soon

I honestly have no clue. I'd be fine with dealing Lamb, K Mart, Jones + Tor pick + Dal pick for Dwight + J-Rich and Duhon.

What do you feel is a "fair" offer?

I will like it to be Lamb,K Mart,and Morris or White(Jones already signed),Picks for Dwight,JRich,Duhon,QRich. This gives us a roster spot, which we could use to sign a Wayns,or Kevin Anderson and keep Harper,OQuin, and Liggins. I heard Ish wasn't coming back so we need a backup PG if we trade Duhon.

For the record my view on things is that Lakers don't have any assets to trade Magic. Cleveland isn't going to trade jack squat. Houston wants to low ball. No one else wants to risk Howard on their team. Nets just sitting there quietly. Right now Dwight is at his lowest trade value just because there's not enough demand out there for him. Why not wait and just let him ride on the pine until January and in the meantime tank to get a lottery pick? They should have just traded his ass during the draft.

I honestly have no clue. I'd be fine with dealing Lamb, K Mart, Jones + Tor pick + Dal pick for Dwight + J-Rich and Duhon.

What do you feel is a "fair" offer?

this is fair! 2 young players, 2 pick, 2 bad contracts, and kmart but hed be in any deal. yes sir this is the deal im looking for!

I will like it to be Lamb,K Mart,and Morris or White(Jones already signed),Picks for Dwight,JRich,Duhon,QRich. This gives us a roster spot, which we could use to sign a Wayns,or Kevin Anderson and keep Harper,OQuin, and Liggins. I heard Ish wasn't coming back so we need a backup PG if we trade Duhon.

I'm pretty sure Jones hasn't signed his contract yet. Motie has signed, I don't think any other rook's have.

I didn't make an account on the rockets forum and post a ridiculous trade. I post my ridiculous trades on the Orlando Magic forum. That's what we were angry about

I think that's Curran.

Besides, usually when someone posts lopsided deals on here, people call them out for it.

What a bunch of hypocrites you guys are. Your criticizing a Rockets fan for coming up with a ridiculous trade, but YOU GUYS come up with the most pathetic one sided trades ever. Absolutely pathetic. Why dont you stop being homer fans and get a life.. be realistic

K

HAHAHHAAHHA! That's exactly dead on!

No EXACTLY dead on would be comparing two guys of similar dominance. So I give you this...vintage Hakeem (or even the years without the "H"" when it was Akeem) for Terry Catledge, Greg Kite, Sam Vincent but no way...no way would we throw in Michael Ansley. Seriously think about the dominance of Akeem in his prime. That is Dwight today. Even as great as the dream was there were other great centers of the day, Kareem, Patrick, Robinson and the like who challenged him. With Dwight he is so much better than the second best guy in Bynum its not even close. I would say that at the most important position on the court Dwight may be further ahead of the next best player at his position in the history of the league at any position since Wilt. Think about that for a bit....and Houston is trying to nickle and dime the trade....they need to go all in if they are smart.