Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I find it VERY interesting that Henny flew to Vegas. I just heard from a source he's there to join the wolf pack.

Probably there to meet with Jacque Vahn?

He's there to do both. Maybe meet with Vaughn again, and scout some (Houston) players.

Vegas is also 3 hrs away from LA so maybe a quick flight to LA to meet with Dwight too?

A lot of people are insinuating that HOU will not part with Lamb, rather Jones or White, tor pick, and K-mart. My response? For that package, we won't part with Dwight. Have fun being mediocre for the next 8 years!

Lol, first off, this is a HOOPSWORLD report, so don't get your panties in a bunch because they're wrong 99% of the time. Secondly, we don't have any scheduled starters with more than 2 years exp. in the NBA, so we will suck next year. Thirdly, if you guys want every player we have with potential and picks for Dwight with no guaranteed extension, then I'm perfectly content with moving forward with the youth movement and having 2 high lottery picks next year.

Lol, first off, this is a HOOPSWORLD report, so don't get your panties in a bunch because they're wrong 99% of the time. Secondly, we don't have any scheduled starters with more than 2 years exp. in the NBA, so we will suck next year. Thirdly, if you guys want every player we have with potential and picks for Dwight with no guaranteed extension, then I'm perfectly content with moving forward with the youth movement and having 2 high lottery picks next year.

Yeah Magic fans just want everything that Houston has so they can rent D-12 for one year LMAO. Like if Houston is that retarded

• Downvote 1

Ok, A slow spot so I can address something that bugs me.

STOP WITH THE "BLUE AND WHITE IGNITE". We haven seen any fire from the wet matches on our team.

It is insanity. The first time it was ok, and I even painted some blue on my silver hair. Of course, we LOST that finals game. Then we did it again the next year, and the next year. When is this gonna stop. The post a few back triggered an irrational rage against BLUE AND WHITE. The kind of irrationallity that only comes to an old guy.

Well, we have a large fire going on right now, and igniting is the least of our worries. Dwight is BLUE AND BLACK. And the rest of the team is pretty BLUE. Except REDick, and Jameer, who is in the Green.

Can't the Magic creative staff come up with something more creative in the future. I have already staffed two full youth basketball teams with Blue and White Ignite T-shirts from the playoffs.

We need something new, like Blue and White, Without Dwight. Something that will support a Heart and Hustle II team, but isn't redundant. The Comeback Kids, or the Bad Muse Magic.

While we wait for this momentous news on what happens to Dwight, lets come up with some new team slogans, whether he stays or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, A slow spot so I can address something that bugs me.

STOP WITH THE "BLUE AND WHITE IGNITE". We haven seen any fire from the wet matches on our team.

It is insanity. The first time it was ok, and I even painted some blue on my silver hair. Of course, we LOST that finals game. Then we did it again the next year, and the next year. When is this gonna stop. The post a few back triggered an irrational rage against BLUE AND WHITE. The kind of irrationallity that only comes to an old guy.

Well, we have a large fire going on right now, and igniting is the least of our worries. Dwight is BLUE AND BLACK. And the rest of the team is pretty BLUE. Except REDick, and Jameer, who is in the Green.

Can't the Magic creative staff come up with something more creative in the future. I have already staffed two full youth basketball teams with Blue and White Ignite T-shirts from the playoffs.

We need something new, like Blue and White, Without Dwight. Something that will support a Heart and Hustle II team, but isn't redundant. The Comeback Kids, or the Bad Muse Magic.

While we wait for this momentous news on what happens to Dwight, lets come up with some new team slogans, whether he stays or not.

What?

@Shaq: "What the hell is the orlando magic doing. They shoulda hired Brian shaw now once they lose Dwight say hello to being da worst team n da nba"

Oh wow...

Didnt expect anything less from him. He still wants to be the most hated ex magic player. He is still competing with dwigt.

@Shaq: "What the hell is the orlando magic doing. They shoulda hired Brian shaw now once they lose Dwight say hello to being da worst team n da nba"

Oh wow...

Is that a bad thing? ****, I'd like the #1 pick. Look at the Cavs now, they lost out on Lebron then they had 3 top 5 picks in 2 years.