Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Well, i just like you guys, i can't wait for all these offer sheet waiting game is over so we can move on with the Hou trade.

Since, its a little uneventful right now, let me ask you all this..

Do you think NY will match Lin's offer sheet?

Jordan Schultz ‏@206Child

A source close to Dwight Howard tells me that Dwight is fully prepared to sit out the entire 2012-13 season in Orlando.

LOL!

If this is even remotely close to true, I would love to put him in a position to do just that.

If this is even remotely close to true, I would love to put him in a position to do just that.

As if his PR status could get any lower. Plus hey, thanks for the even higher lottery pick in 2013 Dwight!

Well, i just like you guys, i can't wait for all these offer sheet waiting game is over so we can move on with the Hou trade.

Since, its a little uneventful right now, let me ask you all this..

Do you think NY will match Lin's offer sheet?

No :creaturedance:

As if his PR status could get any lower. Plus hey, thanks for the even higher lottery pick in 2013 Dwight!

If that is the case, than he should sit out the year in Houston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chairshot: :chairshot:

I agree about Shard, Ariza and Lee. Ihink we all knew Gortat would be gone though. I wish we would of had a better trade in place though.

but wouldnt t be nice to have Gortat, a starting center on out roster right now?

• Upvote 1

If that is the case, than he should sit out the year in Houston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chairshot: :chairshot:

He could sit back and watch Linsanity from the bench. It would be a heckuva show. I hear everything is bigger in Texas.

Unless it has changed under the new CBA (don't have time to look it up) but sitting out would mean he doesn't get credit for the season and make him ineligable for free agency next summer.

Unless it has changed under the new CBA (don't have time to look it up) but sitting out would mean he doesn't get credit for the season and make him ineligable for free agency next summer.

BOOM!!!