Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Yes, the irony is delicious.

Happy Monday, everyone. Here's to another weeks worth of rumors. Maybe something will actually happen.

I really hope so, I am just really tired of the Dwight trade rumors and I am ready to move on!

Lmao this is the dumbest thing you could have made up or he could have said.. Which ever it is..

We traded Rashard, Ariza, CLee, Gortat for higher contracts and for more vet players that might help the team be even better.. Most teams that get close to a championship make minor tweaks but this team spent more and more money each year to try and get closer. Whatever.. none of our trades until recently or signings until recently have been to try and save money or run this team more efficiently.. Ok Dwight.. Sign for the Vet minimum this year so we can go pick up a big contact if it's that important to you

traded those players were horrible *****ing moves. Shard was overpaid so wasnt surprised magic wanted to to trade him, but ariza, gortat, and lee should all still be here.

• Upvote 2

traded those players were horrible *****ing moves. Shard was overpaid so wasnt surprised magic wanted to to trade him, but ariza, gortat, and lee should all still be here.

I agree about Shard, Ariza and Lee. Ihink we all knew Gortat would be gone though. I wish we would of had a better trade in place though.

I have to admit, YBR does laugh it off when people take shots at him. I really don't want to believe he is credible but the way he never shows a response when people criticize him makes him more convincing. Most supposed insiders do everything in their power to convince as many people as they can. YBR doesn't care one way or the other.

YBR has proven himself to the masses.

lol at you

you made that little speech to Curran earlier, then you come here and insult YBR for sharing things with us. I don't know why some of you take out some of your dwight frustration out on him, that is actually what's"old" around here.

I know YBR can stand up for himself but seriously you guys act like bitter little kids towards him for no reason sometimes. YBR never justifies everything Dwight says, but at the same time it's nice to have another POV instead of our own none of us actually know what goes on inside the magic organization but here's one consistency.....Stars always seem to want to leave.

If I was inappropriate in any way, I apologize. I do wish that Dwight would speak for himself. I have no issue with YBR.

• Upvote 1

If I was inappropriate in any way, I apologize. I do wish that Dwight would speak for himself. I have no issue with YBR.

I don't think you need to apologize at all, you didn't once go after YBR, it was clearly aimed at Dwight.