Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Morey, btw, is only getting Howard if he gives up Lamb, and to be fair you aren't getting Bynum either with the proposed crap trade you are giving out. Lamb and White are the two guys you are going to have to give up. You aren't just going to trade Orlando for the best big man in the business by only taking one bad contract and giving up a rookie not named Lamb. I'm sorry. That trade is one sided and if Houston wants a Lin+Dwight combo, which btw would be one hell of a combo, then he better up the ante because it is sure as hell not going to happen otherwise.

Lol @ Magic Fans thinking they are getting rid of three contracts, getting three first round draft lottery picks, and all three of Houston's drafted rookies. Lmao Hennigan why haven't you accepted the trade!!!!! There's a reason why this trade hasn't been accepted because it's not real stop dreaming guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Lilpenny, hes on that white gurl aka cocaine to honestly believe the words that are coming out of his mouth...

He/She is clearly a rocket fan who doesn't understand the term "negotiation".

To rockets fans lurking: Sure Houston is trading for a possible rental in Dwight and that's exactly why they're gambling. How the heck would it be called "gambling" and going "all in" when you think you could lowball a team and acquire the besy center in the league? If your GM is offering what you believe or want him to offer then we could easily find a better deal elsewhere.

The reason why you and your team are currently the frontrunners for a dwight trade right now, that's because your gm is offering way more than what other could offer. So gtfo with your pipedream offers and be realistic for once.

Heck we could even deman Parsons in the package with Lamb,Jones,Kmart etc.. But unlike you, we keep it real and come up with a deal that both sides can actually agree on.

But like i said, we could debate all day what the trade detials would be, its a waste of time. I'd rather wait til the end of this coming week and tell you what..

After they have announced the trade and release the details, come back here and i will save your post for comparison. Until then, im done with your ridiculous unrealistic one sided pipedream trade scenario!

He/She is clearly a rocket fan who doesn't understand the term "negotiation".

To rockets fans lurking: Sure Houston is trading for a possible rental in Dwight and that's exactly why they're gambling. How the heck would it be called "gambling" and going "all in" when you think you could lowball a team and acquire the besy center in the league? If your GM is offering what you believe or want him to offer then we could easily find a better deal elsewhere.

The reason why you and your team are currently the frontrunners for a dwight trade right now, that's because your gm is offering way more than what other could offer. So gtfo with your pipedream offers and be realistic for once.

Heck we could even deman Parsons in the package with Lamb,Jones,Kmart etc.. But unlike you, we keep it real and come up with a deal that both sides can actually agree on.

But like i said, we could debate all day what the trade detials would be, its a waste of time. I'd rather wait til the end of this coming week and tell you what..

After they have announced the trade and release the details, come back here and i will save your post for comparison. Until then, im done with your ridiculous unrealistic one sided pipedream trade scenario!

Lmao It's oK Dwight will be a FA just like Shaq =)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Lol @ Magic Fans thinking they are getting rid of three contracts, getting three first round draft lottery picks, and all three of Houston's drafted rookies. Lmao Hennigan why haven't you accepted the trade!!!!! There's a reason why this trade hasn't been accepted because it's not real stop dreaming guys.

Save this trade and get back at me after the deal has been made official..

My prediction:

KMart,Lamb,Jones,Patterson or Morris, and 2 1st rd picks

for

Dwight,JRich,Davis or Duhon

Now, if and when NY and CHI do not match offer sheets of lin and asik and Houston wont be able to absorb all those contracts (which i doubt), then it would mean that you GM would have to give more prospects.

But in my prediction, we are only getting 2 young players in exchange for 2 contracts. Again im expecting you on disagreeing given your poor comprehension on how trades work, come back here after the deal has been consumated and lets see who is right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Save this trade and get back at me after the deal has been made official..

My prediction:

KMart,Lamb,Jones,Patterson or Morris, and 2 1st rd picks

for

Dwight,JRich,Davis or Duhon

Now, if and when NY and CHI do not match offer sheets of lin and asik and Houston wont be able to absorb all those contracts (which i doubt), then it would mean that you GM would have to give more prospects.

But in my prediction, we are only getting 2 young players in exchange for 2 contracts. Again im expecting you on disagreeing given your poor comprehension on how trades work, come back here after the deal has been consumated and lets see who is right.

Ok when it's all said, and done I will come back.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lmao It's oK Dwight will be a FA just like Shaq =)

Done talking to you since youre clearly just trolling now. I expected better minds from Houston fans but apparently not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aside from taking back literally all of Orlando's bad contracts, I don't see what was so lopsided about the initial deal. New Jersey gave up basically everything they had for Deron with no commitment that he'd stay and Dwight is a far superior player.

If you believe everything you hear and read, CP3 would be in Orlando, Dwight would be in Jersey, Lebron a Knick, Wade a Bull, and you might actually be intelligent...

Ouch

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lamb is a young Reggie Miller...

Ive seen this comparison numerous times. Out of the few times Ive seen the kid play he reminds me more of Granger than Miller. Maybe I havent seen enough idk.