Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

When I was watching the Rockets summer league game a couple days ago it sure sounded like McHale is really high on the guy. Doubt if he's available.

For Dwight Howard?

• Upvote 1

I was at the barber shop the other day in downtown Knoxville, and I saw some kid on his cell phone and he said something about a flight.

So I went up to him and asked him if he said Dwight, and he said "no". So I asked him what he's hearing and he said I was crazy. I told him I think that will happen too and Dwight will either resign since I'm smart and know everything or he'll be traded to the Brooklyn Rockets. He called for his mom but I told him Otis doesn't live here anymore.

Then some Magic officials came up to me and taught me how to box out and I spent the night in a fancy hotel.

I don't care how much it costs. I want some of what you're smoking.

Arielle or someone similiar made an account and is claiming to be Liggins. Slow day.

I'm not "Arielle". I'm DeAndre Liggins. And I'm not getting cut Rob told me I was making the team before Harper or O'Quin are on the team. Now if you would excuse me I'm gonna go to the gym.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm not "Arielle". I'm DeAndre Liggins. And I'm not getting cut Rob told me I was making the team before Harper or O'Quin are on the team.

That's cus Harper is from brick city biiitch

I think he's got plenty of other pieces, and remember, Dwight could only be a rental.

I guess. It just seemed like they were already about to sell the farm to rent him. I had a hard time believing Montiejunas was the deal breaker, but who knows if we've even asked for him.

I'm not "Arielle". I'm DeAndre Liggins. And I'm not getting cut Rob told me I was making the team before Harper or O'Quin are on the team. Now if you would excuse me I'm gonna go to the gym.

Your awesome.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really dude? Go to LA for all your thespian urges and desires...

Your awesome.

Are these your split personalities or something? Can't see it being a coincidence that MovieStar, Liggins and the new Harper account all come from the same IP. Kinda weird dude, do you not have anything better to do!

• Upvote 1