Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

3 team trade looks complicated unless both Bynum and Gasol are part of the trade with Houston getting both - then they could give a lot to orlando

Lakers get - Howard, JRich and Duhon

Rockets - get Bynum, Gasol, and Hedo

Magic get - Parsons, Lamb, Martin, maybe one more young guy from Houston and 2 first round picks

I don't want to figure out a legal trade - so something like above

I agree. I'm afraid Houston would be giving less if they're only getting Bynum. As far as absorbing contracts and sending out prospects are concerned. Cos in that scenario, the Lakers would be getting the best player in the deal. They are capped out and they've already given their picks to Phoenix with the Nash trade. We're the big losers in that scenario. Best trade for us right now is a straight up deal with Houston. No to a 3rd team without picks,prospects nor the ability to absorb contracts to offer.

Is your website all about your home videos?

That is a scary thought...a website full of Jareth's home video's

agree, houston either get howard or Bynum , 90%-95% possibility

Yes. So there's no point in including the Lakers since we'd still be getting Houston's end of the deal. Unless Dwight and Bynum commits to Lakers and Rockets, respectively, i don't see a Orl-hou-lal deal ever happening. We will just end up getting much less in return compared to a straight up deal with hou.

Yes. So there's no point in including the Lakers since we'd still be getting Houston's end of the deal. Unless Dwight and Bynum commits to Lakers and Rockets, respectively, i don't see a Orl-hou-lal deal ever happening. We will just end up getting much less in return compared to a straight up deal with hou.

why LA hv no confident to sign howard with extension contract after season while houston hv ? why magic scare that Bynum may leave after one year while houston believe howard won't leave them as huge money loss ? all this just because houston nothing to lose ?