Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Half of the posts on this forum say nothing at all. Why is Notorious SAC still here if that is the case?

because as dumb as his posts are, he doesn't claim to know something, then try to tease us by not telling us what it is.

It wouldn't be the same team that lost last year. We would have Dwight Howard.

We would have lost with Dwight last year against the pacers anyway...and the ones who say different don't know **** about basketball. We have had this team together for 2 years. Each time we lost in 1st round of playoffs..One with dwight..one without dwight.

We would have lost with Dwight last year against the pacers anyway...and the ones who say different don't know **** about basketball. We have had this team together for 2 years. Each time we lost in 1st round of playoffs..One with dwight..one without dwight.

Count me as someone that doesn't know **** about basketball then.

• Upvote 3

Count me as someone that doesn't know **** about basketball then.

Even if we did beat the pacers last year with dwight we would have gotten swept from the heat. Its obvious. Only unrealistic magic fans would say we could beat the pacers with Dwight

Us losing to the Pacers with Dwight is purely speculation on your part. I think we would have had a good chance of winning the series(I'm by no means saying we should keep Dwight though).

Us losing to the Pacers with Dwight is purely speculation on your part. I think we would have had a good chance of winning the series(I'm by no means saying we should keep Dwight though).

are you the same type of magic fan that would say we we would beaten the heat as well...lol

• Downvote 2

I think, with Dwight, we would have put up a good fight against the Heat, as well. Not saying we would win the series, but we had a good regular season series against them, and it would have at least made for exciting basketball. Either way, I doubt we would have been swept.

read the thread for the Pacers vs Magic in the playoffs...90% of the people who predicted said magic would win in 6 games. Those are the same people who constantly come up with one sided trades for the magic.

are you the same type of magic fan that would say we we would beaten the heat as well...lol

Are you really sitting here saying that the Pacers would have beaten us with Dwight? Having Dwight in the middle changes that entire series on both ends of the court. I'm curious what makes you so sure we lose that series.

We would have won with Dwight imo. We owned them in the regular season, and even in the playoffs we looked competitive most of the time until we just got tired.

I think, with Dwight, we would have put up a good fight against the Heat, as well. Not saying we would win the series, but we had a good regular season series against them, and it would have at least made for exciting basketball. Either way, I doubt we would have been swept.

we won the regular season against the lakers 3 years ago..in the finals.we got whooped 4-1. Regular season doesnt mean anything