Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I said this yesterday and i'll say it again, DWIGHT WILL NOT RESIGN WITH US. I know this for a 100000000000000 % fact

And who are you to be 10000000000% sure? Where do you get your facts?

From the man directly. Ask YBR im sure Dwight has told him the same thing by now.

This back and forth in the media is tiring, I wish they would all **** until this was done either way. I don't think anybody actually knows what is going on.

• Upvote 2

From Dwight himself.

He has been known to use twitter to DM people stuff to get them off his back. I assume he DM'd tru to tell him he was done with Orlando, which is consistent with others who have gotten the same direct messages from Dwight.

We had to get back to the nets today as they are planning on signing Lopez if we don't trade Howard so it's just a normal business move to get back to them. I must admit though, I keep refreshing my page every 3 minutes dreading seeing "Superman is headed to Brooklyn" ahhh

There's no reason for us to rush a trade with the Nets (their assets are garbage).

They say they'll move on if a deal is not made today

The Rockets will probably offer Lopez a good chunk of money, if the Nets match it they won't be able to get Dwight via free agency

and even if they don't, Joe Johnson, Deron Williams and Gerald Wallace together will make around as much as the Miami big 3 so I don't know how that will work

No but it is direct from the source himself

Are you referring to the same source that kept changing his mind in regards to staying here? That's already proven not to be a reliable source.

Are you referring to the same source that kept changing his mind in regards to staying here? That's already proven not to be a reliable source.

Yes that guy lol

@WojYahooNBA

Brooklyn's fully guaranteed the first 4 years, $58M of a max deal offer for Brook Lopez, sources tell Y! Sides still discussing 5th year.

Yuck, what an ugly, expensive, and long contract.

Brooklyn has to be out right? We can't take this.

UPDATE:

@WojYahooNBA

This is Brooklyn's way to stave off Lopez signing an offer sheet elsewhere, and crushing a sign-and-trade possibility for Dwight Howard.

@WojYahooNBA

Brooklyn's fully guaranteed the first 4 years, $58M of a max deal offer for Brook Lopez, sources tell Y! Sides still discussing 5th year.

Yuck, what an ugly, expensive, and long contract.

Brooklyn has to be out right? We can't take this.

Congratulations to the Brooklyn Nets on their new starting center!