Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

In short: Lakes need 3rd team to do Dwight deal. Nets do NOT but direct ORL deal TRICKY. Rockets can do it direct or facilitate & get Bynum

Legion Sports ‏@MySportsLegion

Rockets trading Kyle Lowry to the Raptors (on 7/5) for that lottery protected first round pick might make the difference in landing Dwight.

Legion Sports ‏@MySportsLegion

Rockets trading Kyle Lowry to the Raptors (on 7/5) for that lottery protected first round pick might make the difference in landing Dwight.

I don't see how this makes any sense. Wouldn't Hennigan covet a top 6-8 pick a little more? Even if not, I doubt that's the difference between landing Dwight or not.

This is depressing to me that we finally get a trade going with Houston and Courtney isn't coming here.

If the rumors are true that Houston considers Chandler Parsons untouchable, then maybe getting Courtney Lee is a possibility. Someone ran into him at the Mall at Millenia (in ORLANDO!) and Courtney said the Magic, Celtics, and a couple other teams were showing interest in him.

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider

If Magic want best player? Lakers best partner. Best package of players? Hawks. Want to blow it up? Rockets. None of the above? Nets

Chad Ford FTW

• Upvote 1

I don't see how this makes any sense. Wouldn't Hennigan covet a top 6-8 pick a little more? Even if not, I doubt that's the difference between landing Dwight or not.

Toronto's pick is only Top 3 protected next year.

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider

If Magic want best player? Lakers best partner. Best package of players? Hawks. Want to blow it up? Rockets. None of the above? Nets

Chad Ford FTW

Some would call that leverage aka Hennigan doing his job. There's no rush from our perspective...don't lose sight of that Magic faithful

Eddie ‏@thewhitemamba1

@JRudolphSports no your just a blind follower of anything Dwight wants. You've been saying nets deal will be done anytime now for 3 days.

1m Eddie ‏@thewhitemamba1

@JRudolphSports Henny knows the nets offer is complete bull **** so he's moved on. sure he'll listen to king spew **** out his mouth but...

Eddie ‏@thewhitemamba1

@JRudolphSports he knows that's not the best deal.You can keep saying it's about to happen but it's not. no matter how much you want it

i'm done with rudy

He blocked me :(