Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Oh gee look at that. Crazy how that happened.

Lol.

Let me add...I am loving our young guys in summer camp. To get rid of Dwight and add more young guys and no long term contracts would be perfect. It speeds up the rebuild one year, keeps us under the cap, and most likely we will have a lottery pick as well . We then go into 2013 with developed young players and a very young talented core.

Exactly. We're rebuilding folks. As difficult as it is, try to accept the idea that we don't want a big name player coming back. We want/need young talent, cap flexibility, and draft picks...the more the f'in better. We're starting over...this is how its done MF'ers. Strap in, it's actually kind of exciting...if done right

Thinking more about this:

Trading for Bynum is almost like keeping Howard and letting him walk next season.

Check it out, if Bynum doesn't work out, he can leave and we'll have the cap space. But if we keep him and his bird rights we have one of the biggest NBA assets playing here.

But the difference between trading for Bynum, or keeping Howard just to let him go next summer, is that we would have a much better NBA season right now without all this stupid whining drama.

So thankful for this post, so I didn't have to type it out myself.

Some other random points since catching up from Page 50.

IT' funny, but any rumor that involves L.A., Houston, or even ATL is so much better than Brooklyn its not even funny. All the pro-Brooklyn hacks between ESPN, twitter, and everything else in between just need to stop embarrassing themselves. If it's not a multi-team trade (if true Cleveland pulled out of talks, assuming they were ever even in talks anyway), I just see no way the Magic accept anything Brooklyn is selling. Getting Joe Johnson killed any chances for a two team deal, that's just truth.

A Knappy sighting! A Knappy sighting!! Hope he's the real one.

Hoopsworld is always full of it, people! You'd be more accurate than them throwing darts at a board.

"Good Job Rob" is better than Anti-Otis. Although Anti-Otis is still funny.

I think my panic meter is settling to a more normal level overall. Except for the fact that I somehow hate the media more than ever.

All the picks Houston has right now, not including the 2 2nd round picks they obtained from New York with the Camby trade.

Andrew Ungvari ‏@DrewUnga

HOU's picks: TOR (top-3 protect), MEM's (lotto protected), UTA (top-12 protect), DAL (top-20 protect). HOU's pick is BK's (unless top-14).

David Aldridge:

Everybody wants this(Brooklyn) trade to happen but experience is, when you get to 3-4 teams, it's difficult to make it happen. So many moving parts. So many guys who have to sign contracts. It was difficult to get everyone to agree. Orlando wants draft picks. Draft picks Brooklyn was going to send, those weren't going to be very good. Cleveland didn't want to part with their picks. It was hard to make that deal happen. Orlando never stopped talking to other teams. ... Houston is sitting there with a bunch of assets, players, picks. They got Martin, Scola, and a lot of pieces they can put together. Lakers always a possibility but problem is, Bynum has given no indications he'll extend and after giving the Suns all their picks, they have no picks, so it's difficult for them. It could be a multi-team deal, but I don't think this will happen today or tomorrow. It will take a few days.

I really hope we just trade Dwight already, I dont care about Bynum and Lopez or any other center Im ready for rebuilding with young talent

Your post makes no sense. What are you saying here?

Whoever has linked him isn't kidding, this Chad Evans guy on Twitter rules!

Whether right or wrong, he's still funny as hell. :tongue: