Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Did the Nets and Dwight's camp really thought that if they said out loud that the deal was nearly complete to many times it was actually going to happen?

I wonder if Rockets would take hedo, j rich and dwight for parsons, k mart and draft picks.. if so, we need to pull that trade.

Something tells me the Nets haven't been in this at all since Orlando shunned them before the JJ trade. Everyone said they aren't in the Dwight derby after they traded all of their assets/space for Johnson. Then everyone said they were out of it when they agreed to terms with Mirza Teletovic. Now we're getting word that they are close to terms with Lopez on an extension. This whole thing sounds like the Nets are moving on but not denying anything and letting Orlando use them for leverage.

If this deal is going down Brooklyn has to sign Brook with a Sign & Trade contract.

They can't just sign Brook, wait a few days, and then trade his contract to Orlando.

If Woj says "deal could be done in 48 hours" that means they would have to sign Brook to a s&t contract and trade him right away.

This must mean that the magic arent going for that crap offer so they might is well keep him. Why arent they going after bynum. At least laker fans would be pissed off for once. Its like the nets are trying to bully us and howard is helping them.

I wonder if Rockets would take hedo, j rich and dwight for parsons, k mart and draft picks.. if so, we need to pull that trade.

I don't think Houston would take on all those contracts. Probably just one but we would still get probably our pick of two of their three rookies (lamb, white, jones) and K-mart and another player maybe parsons but my friend is close with him and parsons has been told that he is their one "no trade" player.

Just like we can't get too low when reports are the deal is close, we can't get too high right now. This could still just be posturing. Obviously I really just hope this was Henny listening to Nets as he should, but never liking what they can offer.

This must mean that the magic arent going for that crap offer so they might is well keep him. Why arent they going after bynum. At least laker fans would be pissed off for once. Its like the nets are trying to bully us and howard is helping them.

Not even sure it's the Nets at this point.. Sounds more like HWNSNBU, Howard, and ESPN.

I don't think Houston would take on all those contracts. Probably just one but we would still get probably our pick of two of their three rookies (lamb, white, jones) and K-mart and another player maybe parsons but my friend is close with him and parsons has been told that he is their one "no trade" player.

Parsons is the only player on that team i want.. kid is gonna be a good one.

Exactly and Houston has him for nothing because he was a second rounder. I still like Lamb a lot and white or ross. Plus that's a nice expiring contract that martin has and the lottery pick from toronto is icing on the cake making it way better than anything nets have offered.

Yeah, I find it hard to believe he's untouchable. However, I do like Lamb and White.. if we could get a hold of either of them.

Completely agree. Think Hedo tuekoglu with dunk contest athleticism and shot selection. If he develops a post game or pull up jumper hell be scary good.

Anyway, buchers report on hennigan wanting to get this done isn't close to the truth. Absolute BS report.

Yeah, I find it hard to believe he's untouchable. However, I do like Lamb and White.. if we could get a hold of either of them.

Yea I to would find it hard to believe that if it actually came down to Henny saying we want parsons or no deal that the rockets would actually walk away but that's just what I've heard.

Lame, White and Parsons plus the picks once again trumps anything the nets are offering. Obviously we would have to take K-mart too.

• Upvote 1