Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

You could say the same thing about Orlando if we don't trade him.

And if he walks, Orlando is better off having cap space than paying Lopez a max contract. Keeping Dwight is a win-win at this point.

• Upvote 1

Best case scenario imo is we do this Houston deal and get Parsons, rooks, Martin's expiring, picks and then we sign Bynum in 2013. He gets his own team, no taxes...

Of course this is best case scenario which never happens for us so.

Exactly...people need to realize we can have the best of both worlds in 1 year! Lets get assets and cap space!

Tommy Dee ‏@TommyDeeTKB

Source says Lopez physical critical to completion but more importantly Cleveland exhibiting cold feet.2 good reasons deal on hold ‪#staytuned‬

i hope Lopez trips and turns an ankle walking through the door to take the god damn exam

;)

And if he walks, Orlando is better off having cap space than paying Lopez a max contract. Keeping Dwight is a win-win at this point.

It's definitely better than taking the BK deal...that's for sure

He didn't come out and say he wouldn't sign.

I remember him making a comment"are there banks in orlando"

money talks, and honestly, even if he left, we could do the same thing and trade him if he didn't want to stay, if he left, so be it, we would at least get the cap space, rather than get a slightly above average center who will be making close to Max money for next 4 years.

"Lopez"

Then why even trade Howard, park him on the bench if they have to, and lottery here we come. If we get Bynum and he leaves next year, we would finish say 7th seed tops and get another 19th pick.

I am not a super big fan of Lopez, though I feel he is better than most on the forum feel he is. He is not worth a max deal though so in that regards this trade would flat out suck. If he were to come here on some sort of 3 year deal or so at $8 allong with the picks. BUt that is just me and I am sure I will get slack from the anti lopez crowd. It would be better than nothing

i hope Lopez trips and turns an ankle walking through the door to take the god damn exam

;)

What's that Jeff Galooli guy up to these days? Lopez laying on the tarmac, "Why me! Why me!"

Best case scenario imo is we do this Houston deal and get Parsons, rooks, Martin's expiring, picks and then we sign Bynum in 2013. He gets his own team, no taxes...

Of course this is best case scenario which never happens for us so.

Wow, talk about the best of both worlds... That would be awesome.

True. Good point.

Nicholson did look good. I just really came to like ryan anderson and the effort he gave out there. He was only getting better.

Nicholson does look good tho. So did Harper with some nice range.

I liked Nicholson, O'Quinn and Harper also.

Any truth to the rumors that Harper would be included in a Howard deal? Cuz that would be another source of frustration for me.

• Downvote 1

@WojYahooNBA

The Rockets refuse to give up on the Dwight Howard derby, gathering more assets to try and entice the Orlando Magic to engage in talks

Lets go rockets

I am rooting for a Rockets or a Laker trade. Any trade to the Nets will piss me off.

Make him walk there if thats what he wants.

• Downvote 1