Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I love that according to Hollingers analysis, we're a +1 win with this trade. I assume we gain a few wins just by losing Duhon

LOL

Did anyone else just watch the Howard sports center highlights.

I remember that dunk on Pierce with the Celtics when he reached back. And the San Antonio Dunk over Duncan. God he really was amazing..so sad we couldn't get him more help..

Really just a sad moment right now to be a magic fan..everyone saying ship him get the circus out of town, i understand, but we are essentially sending the only player in the league that has a chance to beat Lebron or Durant for the next 5 years..

I love that reach back dunk on the Celtics and I love how Paul Pierce just had to watch it happen and then makes a face afterward because he knew it was nasty.

I just heard from "sources" we are shipping out

Howard, Turk, J Rich, Duhon, Mike Bianchi, and Mickey Mouse

for

4 Future number picks to eventually play for the St. Louis Magic, the Geico Lizard, Chewbaca, and $5 million cash to bull doze the Amway Center.

Great deal folks.....

• Downvote 2

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

Expect #Rockets to throw more kindle into fire for Dwight, further exhausting process for #Magic, who obviously covet additional options.

Let them be exhausted as possible by the time they are done! Believe me, THIS is the hard part! After this, expectations drop to zero and they can take their sweet time trying to build this thing back up again.

I love that reach back dunk on the Celtics and I love how Paul Pierce just had to watch it happen and then makes a face afterward because he knew it was nasty.

That 2009 Team was arguably one of the deepest teams, we realistically had 10 solid players that likely 8 would start on this 2013 team next year if we do this Nets deal..

Buddy of mine was saying if your blowing it up, why not keep Ryan at 24 yrs old and trade him for something of value, rather then lose an asset for a relative unknown "big".

We need wing help, jesus we could have given the Nets Anderson for Marshon Brooks and i think that would have been better value.

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

Expect #Rockets to throw more kindle into fire for Dwight, further exhausting process for #Magic, who obviously covet additional options.

"further exhausting process"? This is precisely what we're trying to get Houston to do, you frikin tool!

That 2009 Team was arguably one of the deepest teams, we realistically had 10 solid players that likely 8 would start on this 2013 team next year if we do this Nets deal..

Buddy of mine was saying if your blowing it up, why not keep Ryan at 24 yrs old and trade him for something of value, rather then lose an asset for a relative unknown "big".

We need wing help, jesus we could have given the Nets Anderson for Marshon Brooks and i think that would have been better value.

Brooks is god awful