Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic Summer League

Are all the Westbrooks made not to pass the ball much?? lol really like the guy but there were times he didn't pass up the ball when you should have. At one point, Nicholson was asking for the ball and even 3D was commenting to feed the guy but Westbrook choose to shoot instead. Though he did make several shots. This kid definitely beats duhon and Ish. Can we get him??????

Oh and...I'm in love with Nicholson. Wasn't sure if Rob made the right choice since I don't watch college bball but...WOW! That kid is gonna be goooooooooood.

• Upvote 1

yeah does anyone know anymore about oquinn's injury? looked like he was grabbing his groin, but maybe just cramped up after 4 games in a row.

From the replay, it looked like the poor fella got wacked down there and that was it. Didn't seem like anything serious...and I'd figure 4 games in a row is taking it's toll on him.

Did Westbrook start? Is O'Quinn ok? Why is Jrue playing in a SL game?

Westbrook came off the bench and backed up anderson. O'Quinn finished the came but he was in pain. And it wasnt Jrue it was his brother John

#1 re: O'Quinn - when I was there today, early in the first he tweaked his hip a little on a missed dunk and then later on in the 3rd he got drilled in the stones.

#2 re: Nicholson - Ugh, man, dude looked like pure wood out there today. I mean, he had some offense when he got the ball but he was just a step up from terrible without the ball. Wasn't trying to get himself into positions to make contributions. His 2nd half D was better than the first but thats only because he played a little of it instead of none.

Need a lot of work for sure but, I think he can stick. He runs weird too, never noticed how he waddles before.

Pretty frustrating to see Nicholson get frozen out again when he was drawing double teams, these scrub point guards subbing for Wayns are awful.

See, Magic fans don't even like the Summer League PGs.

See, Magic fans don't even like the Summer League PGs.

Yeah. I thought I saw ANderson ended with 9 assists. Guess Stats aren't everything.